What's new

Pakistan deports over 200 Afghans

Baseless hatred is no good and not inline with Pakistanis. There are some very good Afghans as well. However, we won't ever take the wrong kinds, Pakistan has suffered a lot by the hands of Afghan miscreants coming into country in disguise of refugees. Never again, there should be a visa for educated Afghans to come to this country legally with proper check & balance. We are done with those who joined hands with Indian terrorists or those involved in smuggling!

I'd be glad if the starting number would be 20,000 at least...

I have hardly ever met an Afghan who hasnt been a namak haram, from fellow classmates in school days to real life.
@El Sidd you can take them to canada with your crocodile tears but chances of you getting deported are more than canada letting Afghan in.

Baseless hatred is no good and not inline with Pakistanis. There are some very good Afghans as well. However, we won't ever take the wrong kinds, Pakistan has suffered a lot by the hands of Afghan miscreants coming into country in disguise of refugees. Never again, there should be a visa for educated Afghans to come to this country legally with proper check & balance. We are done with those who joined hands with Indian terrorists or those involved in smuggling!

How would we knowbthe good kind from the bad. Just wait and see in the foning days. Those camps in the borders wiop be sendibg suicide bombers into the cities

How would we knowbthe good kind from the bad. Just wait and see in the foning days. Those camps in the borders wiop be sendibg suicide bombers into the cities

Illegal immigrants, uneducated, mentally unsound.

I am not in favour of taking refugees, however I am against bad mouthing Afghans. Desperate poor and uneducated people do desperate kind of things, humans have innate desire to progress and wellbeing. But without education and training, that desire turns evil. UK, USA, Canada, Australia ask any country which has taken refugees, they usually exploit the heck out of the systems of that country. Its like a hungry person sees food and tries to eat it all at once. I sympathise with them for the bad time they have seen. But yes Pakistan can't afford to help right now.

Either come with documents... or apply for asylum or get deported. That's the rule across the globe. At max Pakistan should accept asylum applications at border and let people enter after proper biometric data recording only to be kept in refugee camps.

Moreover.. afghans found involved in anti Pakistan protest and processions should be rounded up and deported as well.

We have had enough of their double standard and dubious character. A minority of the Afghans are responsible for majority if not all of the bad blood between the two brotherly countries. We kept Afghans better than all of their neighbours and a decade plus of northern and Indian influenced media has affected alot of Afghans.
On a separate note.. thank god we have the border fencing on afghan border. Similar needs to be erected at Iran side followed by border and fencing management system.

Illegal immigrants, uneducated, mentally unsound.

I am not in favour of taking refugees, however I am against bad mouthing Afghans. Desperate poor and uneducated people do desperate kind of things, humans have innate desire to progress and wellbeing. But without education and training, that desire turns evil. UK, USA, Canada, Australia ask any country which has taken refugees, they usually exploit the heck out of the systems of that country. Its like a hungry person sees food and tries to eat it all at once. I sympathise with them for the bad time they have seen. But yes Pakistan can't afford to help right now.

Bad mouth? 20 years and 80000 pakistanis dead. Pajistan should get nato and americans to take the refugees. Pakistan shoild never ever again takr any more refugees. Not now, not ever again
Either come with documents... or apply for asylum or get deported. That's the rule across the globe. At max Pakistan should accept asylum applications at border and let people enter after proper biometric data recording only to be kept in refugee camps.

Moreover.. afghans found involved in anti Pakistan protest and processions should be rounded up and deported as well.

We have had enough of their double standard and dubious character. A minority of the Afghans are responsible for majority if not all of the bad blood between the two brotherly countries. We kept Afghans better than all of their neighbours and a decade plus of northern and Indian influenced media has affected alot of Afghans.
On a separate note.. thank god we have the border fencing on afghan border. Similar needs to be erected at Iran side followed by border and fencing management system.

Would we know who are the ones that are foreign funded and Do you think our immigration department even knows what background checks are?
I was interviewed for 2 hours in usa even though i had already been there before. No holes barred with Afghans too. The authoritied need to guarantee that these are not turning into terrorists

Canada ki government ko kaho kharcha uthaye par wo queer studies set bahir aye to kuch karey na
ok
ok
I have hardly ever met an Afghan who hasnt been a namak haram, from fellow classmates in school days to real life.
@El Sidd you can take them to canada with your crocodile tears but chances of you getting deported are more than canada letting Afghan in.
ok

you shall have your rysat e madina

Bad mouth? 20 years and 80000 pakistanis dead. Pajistan should get nato and americans to take the refugees. Pakistan shoild never ever again takr any more refugees. Not now, not ever again

Pakistanis were killed because of Indian RAW, under protection from US, UK & Israeli agencies were engineering attack on Pakistan. Pakistna was also attacked because Musharaf could not stand in front of American pressure, he did accept dollars for letting Afghans be killed from our airspace. Pakistanis were killed because too much money was circulated in Afghanistan, dozen & dozens of splinter groups were created with various ideologies. What happens in Karachi? What happens with MQM? Pakistanis kill Pakistanis right? Why because there are agencies engineering unrest and supplying funds & resources for it. Majority Afghans are normal people, one can gain nothing by bad mouthing them or starting to hate them.

Send only those Afghans back who support PTM or are involved in any anti state or criminal activities
Dude really you are that naive??
To get residence in pakistan for a time being they all become our Muslim brothers but deep inside they all harbor a hatred for pakistan hence are bona fide PTM supporters.

Back
Top Bottom