What's new

Pakistan deports over 200 Afghans

Let the woman and children old people in we are not that animal to take it out on them it’s nothing to do with them

Finally! I hoped for 2000 at least

send them to Karachi if KPK and Punjab cannot entertain mahajireens. Sindh will work with Afghanistan's ministry of expat rehabilitation to formulate a process of return.

Yeah

And lose all the leverage we have in Afghanistan
They need us more than we need them. This country can barely take care of its own citizens so why should we take care of these Afghans.
send them to Karachi if KPK and Punjab cannot entertain mahajireens. Sindh will work with Afghanistan's ministry of expat rehabilitation to formulate a process of return.
Why don't you host them in your own home since you love them so much?

They need us more than we need them. This country can barely take care of its own citizens so why should we take care of these Afghans.

Unnecessary hostility is stupid. Be hostile to those who are actually against Pakistani state

Yeah

And lose all the leverage we have in Afghanistan
They bring in drugs, they bring in crime, they are terrorists and some I believe are good people
Unnecessary hostility is stupid. Be hostile to those who are actually against Pakistani state
The borders exist for a reason
We have to enforce our writ on our borders so no undocumented people can cross
Everyone who crosses must do so after proper documentation
Let the woman and children old people in we are not that animal to take it out on them it’s nothing to do with them
Even western countries have ran out of such gracious hospitality ham koi yateem khana hein? Apno key liye khazana khali aur dojon key liye itni mehrabi?
Now I feel bad for these people they're very poor and live in bad conditions

But protecting our country is also very important

So I like the decision but with a heavy heart
Help poor Pakistanis first
oye Americanos besharamo beghairaton
In ko Canada ley jao

Last edited:
I will stop my hostility towards the Taliban to a significant degree if they recognize Durand Line as the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. As far as the Afghan refugees are concerned they need to be strictly monitored and all those Afghans who don't contribute much to our economy need to be deported. All lot of Pakistanis are struggling and state's resources should be spent on facilitating them before facilitating Afghan refugees.

what has the poor afghan done to you?...

Terrorism

Na.. Those children will become terrorists in future... Kick them out... Women will be used in brothels so kick them out too
So you mean we need to send back 99% Afghans...

Yah okay. I agree

And what device will tell who who supports PTM? Has ISI developed a mind reader

Terrorism

Na.. Those children will become terrorists in future... Kick them out... Women will be used in brothels so kick them out too

And what device will tell who who supports PTM? Has ISI developed a mind reader

You really are not holding back. You are being as forthright and upfront as possible.

Good that the law of the land is being enforced in this regard, finally. Let's hope it is also exercised across all other domains of importance.

Back
Top Bottom