What's new

Pakistan Deploys Entire F-16 Squadron on Indian Border - SPUTNIK Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently PAF have about 1 thousand BVR in stores and then the WVR...
IAF may have bigger jets but cannot save themselves from BVR...

Dear I appreciate your work ..

Saying that I would like to bring your notice to current scenario, where Pakistan is already been labeled as a nation which is ready to use nuclear weapons against a nation so that it can protect it's terrorists.
Dear i appreciate your work.

But using nukes to kill RSS and BJP hindu terrorist is the best thing Pakistan can do to liberate india from the clutches of fascism.
Never forget u r indian. Try to at least give us a challenge with typing nonsense. India is a butt of global jokes

Can you please provide at least two three genuine links whose author are not of Pakistani origin.
The humiliation you have suffered at the hands of PAF is talk of the whole world. Whole world has come to know India is a paper tiger only. IAF is a bunch of incompetent nincompoops

this Chankia chap should go and jump from a building after such a disgrace but alas these Indians are shameless by default
Just compare India and Pakistan in every aspect, you will get who is default shameless fellows.

yes you lost your respect and dignity, Do you understand what is respect and dignity ?

Right now you are the one in trouble.
Yup India is in trouble.... Keep it up

Did India loose anything because of that?
It is because they started things and now they ran away after they were chackmate by Pak Air Force.. this is what media here talk about

Respect and will to defend the country. India attack on Pak trees and Pak said it is act of war and they attack back on India and Indian became a pussycat

Rule no. 1 of 5th Generation warfare:

Sell your narrative and get International Media on your side.

After Pulwama, India managed to sell their narrative on international forums and that paved way for them to attack.

Since than, it's all gone horribly wrong...

Baki this user Chanikya here, and his replies all I can say is 'Dil behlaney ko ye khayal acha hai Ghalib'

war will end if we eliminate ajit doval.we should directly target bjp headquarters.that will end the war.

for being an idiot i think!

lol think he was just trolling but yea was hindering serious discussion.

I have many real life Indian friends some really close, they don't troll like this face to face. On the 28th of Feb me and my Indian friend met and we were both very tense and stressed about the whole situation. So I would say their are alot of saner Indians we don't get to hear from.

I think they may b more worried about jf 17 after what has happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom