What's new

Pakistan Deploys Entire F-16 Squadron on Indian Border - SPUTNIK Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol think he was just trolling but yea was hindering serious discussion.

I have many real life Indian friends some really close, they don't troll like this face to face. On the 28th of Feb me and my Indian friend met and we were both very tense and stressed about the whole situation. So I would say their are alot of saner Indians we don't get to hear from.
yet yo find 1 sane indian on pdf! most of indians on pdf are delusional baboons and trolling is the only way to have a conversation with them!
lol think he was just trolling but yea was hindering serious discussion.

I have many real life Indian friends some really close, they don't troll like this face to face. On the 28th of Feb me and my Indian friend met and we were both very tense and stressed about the whole situation. So I would say their are alot of saner Indians we don't get to hear from.

I think they may b more worried about jf 17 after what has happened
they are literally begging USA to put pressure on Pakistan after Modis personal Indian army failed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just compare India and Pakistan in every aspect, you will get who is default shameless fellows.

Yup India is in trouble.... Keep it up
Who defend shamelessly is shameless fellows. Dignity is to accept the truth not to blindly follows without proof.

good news for india they can show more amraams in media may be JDAAMS too

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...defend-pakistan-against-any-adversary.605936/

India can try to cry & make anything out of it but, Pakistan is free to use our F-16s to defend against any adversary. It was clearly stated before and so, conveyed again even by US to India in diplomatic language. The "Deterrence" is the keyword and India must remember that. Pakistan did not use F-16 in offensive or any strike role on 27th Feb, 2019, which is in knowledge to US to whom India cries, but Falcon fleet is not to sit idle. Those AMRAAMs/Side Winders are not for public show but indeed to be utilized against enemy aircrafts. India is only trying to fuel sentiments against Pakistan in these times because all of IAF top tier failed even to come close to PAF in last clash. The so-called Asian Raptor & everything else was running for their lives on that day.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom