What's new

Pakistan denied Americans request to let them have 5 flights on ISB Airport

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been waiting some one to post this news from any newspapir source etc but havnet seen any yet.

Ary news was telling yesterday American requested to allow them have 5 passenger flights in Islamabad Airport. Why do Americans want 5 empty flights in Pakistan ? wtf they are planning ?

these will not empty dude but full of problems from CIA

i smell rat.

usa been behaving odd lately

I have been waiting some one to post this news from any newspapir source etc but havnet seen any yet.

Ary news was telling yesterday American requested to allow them have 5 passenger flights in Islamabad Airport. Why do Americans want 5 empty flights in Pakistan ? wtf they are planning ?

mango diplomacy, or maybe empty diplomacy

US passenger flights do not come into pakistan. But their military aircraft come routinely, just the other day saw a C-17 GlobemasterIII on finals from islamabad highway. It was HUGE!!, Only PIA flights are the link to US, no commercial airline from US comes to pakistan.

What the hell do they need 5 landing berths for??,,,it is very costly for 5 landing berths in one day!!

blackwater or other cia agents planning to escape ?

How many does these 5 flights take ? 250x5 ?

blackwater or other cia agents planning to escape ?

How many does these 5 flights take ? 250x5 ?

Depends on the type of aircraft, B777, A340, C-17, C-5??

Are they simply asking for commercial aircraft "landing slots" in Pakistan? Like United Airlines, Chicago to Islamabad?

If so, it's just an economic and commercial enterprise that would benefit both nations.

Are they simply asking for commercial aircraft "landing slots" in Pakistan? Like United Airlines, Chicago to Islamabad?

If so, it's just an economic and commercial enterprise that would benefit both nations.

I haven't seen a single thing in the last 10 years of so called Ponzi War on Terror, that has benefited both the nations.

Now enlighten me..............

You got Raymond Davis...! You got almost 40,000 martyr..! You got "DO MORE" lessons...! Moreover your sovereignty is now in safe hand i.e., black hands of USA...! Isn't this enough...!
Oh..! I forgot AIDs, imean AID from USA...! Their are many more uncountable gifts. That should be enough I think. :drag:

The JSOC team will come in these flight to jump on our Nuklear sites....to attack them.....and our Nuklear guards will not know that these aereplanes have secret agents to fall on them like Hails......I mean they wont expect any danger from the regular passenger planes most probably at night time....... :woot:

I haven't seen a single thing in the last 10 years of so called Ponzi War on Terror, that has benefited both the nations.

How about YOU enlighten me what a commercial air line flight from Chicago or New York, carrying Pakistani families, businessmen, and tourists, has to do with war?

It's called "Air line flights from one country to another." Pretty exotic concept, I know.

Lets see the link please. When has CIA needed passenger planes to attack inside Pakistan?

How about YOU enlighten me what a commercial air line flight from Chicago or New York, carrying Pakistani families, businessmen, and tourists, has to do with war?

It's called "Air line flights from one country to another." Pretty exotic concept, I know.

5 slots to bring people from the US to Pakistan? Lets see your data on how many travelers a day arrive from the US here directly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom