What's new

Pakistan denied Americans request to let them have 5 flights on ISB Airport

5 slots to bring people from the US to Pakistan?

My original question was "are they just asking for air line slots?" And I pointed out how this is beneficial from a commercial and social point of view.

Everyone is leaping onto the "it must be some CIA thing" when perhaps it's simply people traveling.

Lets see your data on how many travelers a day arrive from the US here directly.

We have perhaps over a million people in the U.S. of Pakistani descent. Do you want to see LESS travel? I don't know what the demand is. I'm not going to do your research for you.

They are the most cruel , un reliable and ruthless people. Pakistan should never trust US of A.

As if Pakistanis are not, on an equal level? There is no point in stereotyping a whole nation based on one's own prejudices.

My original question was "are they just asking for air line slots?" And I pointed out how this is beneficial from a commercial and social point of view.

INL Support Program: DynCorp International is contracted to provide the U.S. State Departments Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs with critical depot maintenance, logistics support, search-and-rescue, security, and administrative support for down-range drug eradication operations in Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Guatemala, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan.

What I've heard, Belongs to them wants to station denied.

The JSOC team will come in these flight to jump on our Nuklear sites....to attack them.....and our Nuklear guards will not know that these aereplanes have secret agents to fall on them like Hails......I mean they wont expect any danger from the regular passenger planes most probably at night time....... :woot:

very plausible scenario.

ALL american orgin airlines have stopped commercial flights in to Pakistan many years ago since the conuntry is unsafe for the airlines and its passengers.. so these are for something else and i seriously doubt if the US gov and US orgin airlines want to start service back in to Pakistan trust me i would know i live here in the US and my family always travels back and forth to Pakistan no such news here for us ****'s.

They still have the weekly C-17 in.
Its not just US airlines that have issues.. Homeland security does not want flights from Pakistan directly into the US. those that do go, are checked at least seven times.

Good if its true. We should have as little to do with americans as possible. They are pakistans enemy.

Everyone is leaping onto the "it must be some CIA thing" when perhaps it's simply people traveling.

We have perhaps over a million people in the U.S. of Pakistani descent. Do you want to see LESS travel? I don't know what the demand is. I'm not going to do your research for you.

I am not jumping to conclusions, I know there are a lot of Pakistani who travel back home. Last I remember was back in early 2000 there were non stop flights from Houston to Karachi that were operating. That too was probably once a week. Everything else is connecting from Doha/Dubai/London. The US asking for commercial spots in an airport would make sense if flights were arriving directly from the US.

man this thread surprises me !! people are actually discussing something which is not even an article in some newspaper in pakistan much less any other source.

man this thread surprises me !! people are actually discussing something which is not even an article in some newspaper in pakistan much less any other source.

I think someone said it was on tv news

Without any reliable source of news, any discussion over this topic is useless and just wasting of time. Let situation to be clear more.

Anything and everything coming from United Satans of America should be treated as suspicious and guilty unless proven otherwise.

Anything and everything coming from United Satans of America should be treated as suspicious and guilty unless proven otherwise.

But it not coming out of the states is it mate? its coming from the fertile imagination of the thread poster.:disagree:

But it not coming out of the states is it mate? its coming from the fertile imagination of the thread poster.:disagree:

lol IT WAS ON ARY NEWS AS BREAKING NEWS WHEN AMERICAN WERE DENIED. I saw it and thats why posted

Americans seem to have miscalculated - they seem unwilling to understand how they have changed public opinion in Pakistan - but then it's not like they had any respect for that opinion anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom