What's new

Pakistan defence production ministery to visit Turkish SSM...

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
"Pakistan Savunma Üretim Bakanlığı Müsteşarı E.Korg. Shahid Siddiq TIRMIZEY başkanlığında bir heyet 16-20 Mart 2009 tarihleri arasında SSM Sn. Murad BAYAR’ın resmi davetlisi olarak Türkiye’ye bir ziyaret gerçekleştirmiştir

Türk Savunma Sanayini yakından incelemek ve muhtemel işbirliği imkanlarını tespit etmek amacıyla Müsteşarlığımızı ziyaret eden Heyete 16 Mart 2009 tarihinde brifing verilmiştir. "

"Pakistan Ministery of Defence Production" Korg. Shahid TIRMIZEY and Pak. authorities have been hosted officially in Turkey on request of "Undesecretariat of Defence Ministery" (SSM) Murat Bayar in 16-20 March 2009.

Aim of this visit was to analyse, introduce Turkish Defence institues and determine "the excellent" co-operation areas between two brother country...

What do you think about that visit ? for Milgem ? TF-2000 ? T-155 Panter ? Altay Tank technology ?

I hope Great signiture ceremonies will be performed about "excellent" cooperations between those two brother countries...

Last edited:
brother...i am in Istanbul. On 27th i will be at Turkish defence expo here in Istanbul.

I am happy to know that Heavy Industries Taxila, PAC, and POF and private Pakistan defence companies will be participating.

I know for a fact that Pakistan is looking at Milgem frigate, and we have already inducted the 4 Turkish milgem corvettes.

There is a lot we can gain from cooperation with Turks. They are the only true friend Pakistan has, and our interests are the same. We should work together on UAV and missiles initiative. Turks are getting help from us on UAV and missile as well as tank-armour sectors, we are gaining from them on naval and air-force related assistance.

God bless Turkiye and Pakistan. Kardeslik hic bitmez

brother...i am in Istanbul. On 27th i will be at Turkish defence expo here in Istanbul.

I am happy to know that Heavy Industries Taxila, PAC, and POF and private Pakistan defence companies will be participating.

I know for a fact that Pakistan is looking at Milgem frigate, and we have already inducted the 4 Turkish milgem corvettes.

There is a lot we can gain from cooperation with Turks. They are the only true friend Pakistan has, and our interests are the same. We should work together on UAV and missiles initiative. Turks are getting help from us on UAV and missile as well as tank-armour sectors, we are gaining from them on naval and air-force related assistance.

God bless Turkiye and Pakistan. Kardeslik hic bitmez

Take lots of pics for us..please :D

Turkey’s MİLGEM to build military ships for Pakistan
Savaş Onur
Turkey and Pakistan will cooperate on a venture to supply warships developed under MİLGEM, Turkey’s national ship project, to the Pakistani Naval Force.

The MİLGEM project, carried out jointly by Turkey’s Undersecretariat for the Defense Industry (SSM) and the Turkish Naval Forces, is a landmark project that developed the country’s first corvette-class warship.

The STM defense company is working on the MİLGEM project. Speaking to Turkish journalists yesterday in Karachi, which is currently hosting the fifth International Defense Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) 2008, Savaş Onur, a retired admiral who is currently the MİLGEM project manager, said the fair has been a very good opportunity for Turkish defense companies to promote their projects. “We also display MİLGEM here, which is one of the most important projects Turkey has produced in the past few years.”

Onur said the project was of a scale that would have a long-term impact on the Turkish shipbuilding and defense industries. “Pakistan needs more ships like this. We are planning to carry out a joint project with Pakistan for these corvettes.”

Onur said that more than 50 Turkish firms -- including the largest defense firms, Aselsan, Havelsan and STM -- have played a role in the MİLGEM project, gaining invaluable experience in warship building.

He said the three defense firms have merged forces to supply Pakistan’s demand for corvette ships. “This is a four ship corvette project. The first ship will be designed and built in Turkey, while the three others will be built in Pakistan’s military shipyards. This is really a comprehensive project. It is expected to last 10 years,” he said.

He noted that Turkey has had talks with Pakistan about this project for nearly two years. “We can say that we are reaching an agreement. I think we will realize the project successfully. The Turkish defense industry has the capacity to manage such projects.”

29 November 2008, Saturday

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=160147&bolum=100

Take lots of pics for us..please :D

bro! i'll definately try, but it depends really on the regulations at the venue. There are always chances that photography can be prohibitted except for the press.

Under most circumstances, it's usually only military/defence people who go to this event. My friend fought hard to get me special permission so i dont really wanna push my luck.

But u can be damn sure I will take sh-t load of pics if permitted to do so. :)

I will be attending the 2nd day of the Expo (april 28). Will keep you posted.

God bless Turkiye and God bless Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom