What's new

Pakistan Defence budget to go up by Rs30 billion

No More money left...All Done.

ur not my country's money reserve in-charge, so kindly mind ur own business and stop brain farting.......:lol:

and if there is no money left then how did money come in for the army ???? it could have been divided !!!!! :azn: :azn:

This is very low! It should be up by atleast 80b if not RS 100b which is what we need in these circumstances!

Choosing right leadership for the country is called common sense not miracle :)

I have been waiting for that day to come for a long time now. True if you have a good leader then people can even starve themselves alongside him to improve our economy. Really hope for Imran Khan to win.

Go wipe your won bloody *** and worry about paying USD 299,200,000,000 of external debt. Pakistan's debt is only 55,980,000,000.

You must know external debt of a country increases as the amount of exports increases. External debt is not direct indication of a countries economy but the percentage of debt in GDP.
Then your master China has 710,700,000,000USD of external debt and USA has 16,734,344,500,000 of external debt. Compare the debt percentage with amount with GDP then you will know the true face.
Understand some economy

Thorough pro

SOME SIMPLE MATHS FOR YOU
Go wipe your won bloody *** and worry about paying USD 299,200,000,000 of external debt. Pakistan's debt is only 55,980,000,000.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...udget-go-up-rs30-billion-4.html#ixzz2TxODyNez

$56 BILLION debt against GDP of $220 billion = 25% of the entire GDP or 4 x your forex reserves of $14 billion

$299 billion debt agains a GDP OF $2 Trillion = 14% of the entire GDP and equal to indian FOREX RESERVE OF $300 BILLION.

simples :victory:

our leaders have to increase tax collection if we have to survive economically and maintain our army

leaders should not shy from making consensus on tax collection like 18th amendment and not score points that center is increasing tax and milking the public

bring people in tax net keep it very low if government had to so public has confidence and so they not find lope holes

this is golden chance tax can be collected by Punjab,kpk and Baluchistan as they have parties in power who want to deliver on some level as for sindh convince ppp and mqm to help in tax collection

One thing I do not like about military budget is, that they do not spend it on the average citizen and make educational training programs about how to use weapons, carry arms.

If a foreign invader attacks Pakistan. Then the citizens of Pakistan would have to mobilize too and fight, how can they do this, when they are untrained?

If India attacks lahore, would people of Lahore be untrained and unprepared to protect their city? I hope the army thinks about this.

PS: As for the uncultured comments with a p!ss poor attitude, like, calling China, Pakistan's master from certain members here. We can use the report option located at the button left of the post, to report it to the moderators. A perfectly good thread is being ruined by certain people, they need to be thrown out of Pakistan Defence Forum.

good news :tup: :pakistan:

but the education budget should also be hiked !!!!!!

How about make training in carrying arms be made part of the education system,that way, every young youth citizen would be a potential trained soldier during a war, and would be more capable in defending their cities and villages, with or without the army. It would also greatly reduce the burden from the army.

One thing I do not like about military budget is, that they do not spend it on the average citizen and make educational training programs about how to use weapons, carry arms.

If a foreign invader attacks Pakistan. Then the citizens of Pakistan would have to mobilize too and fight, how can they do this, when they are untrained?

If India attacks lahore, would people of Lahore be untrained and unprepared to protect their city? I hope the army thinks about this.

PS: As for the uncultured comments with a p!ss poor attitude, like, calling China, Pakistan's master from certain members here. We can use the report option located at the button left of the post, to report it to the moderators. A perfectly good thread is being ruined by certain people, they need to be thrown out of Pakistan Defence Forum.

How about make training in carrying arms be made part of the education system,that way, every young youth citizen would be a potential trained soldier during a war, and would be more capable in defending their cities and villages, with or without the army. It would also greatly reduce the burden from the army.

We once had the National Cadet Corps scheme with this aim in mind.

Back
Top Bottom