What's new

Pakistan Defence budget to go up by Rs30 billion

You have got to be kidding me. Our economy is at brink of bankruptcy and they want to increase military budget. It should be kept as it is for now until economy get stable.

Please tell me one thing,Even if we reduce our defence budget lets say by 2 Billion dollars,can you guarantee that our corrupt politicians can spend them honestly on education and health....I can assure you that like the rest of money it will go to the pockets of these so called political leaders...

Please tell me one thing,Even if we reduce our defence budget lets say by 2 Billion dollars,can you guarantee that our corrupt politicians can spend them honestly on education and health....I can assure you that like the rest of money it will go to the pockets of these so called political leaders...

So your logic is better to buy weapons than giving it to politician. What about army ever thought of asking them where does all the money go. I love my armed forces but there is something called blind faith. Our economy is about to get a lot worse in coming days so we should cut down our spendings rather than increasing them further if we want to survive otherwise get ready for another loan deal with IMF.

spend all of them for body armor and helmets for the soldiers, our soldiers don't even have basic level of protections.

Yet still our army is strong enough to deal with terrorists organizations and is capable to give crushing defeat to foreign agencies:toast_sign:

So your logic is better to buy weapons than giving it to politician. What about army ever thought of asking them where does all the money go. I love my armed forces but there is something called blind faith. Our economy is about to get a lot worse in coming days so we should cut down our spendings rather than increasing them further if we want to survive otherwise get ready for another loan deal with IMF.

Yeah sure why not...Our defence Budget is already 7 times less than India,how much further we want to increase the gap....these few billions are not a matter here,the matter is worst economic situation for which these corrupt politicians are to be blamed and why defence budget is to suffer here,why dont we reduce the corruption...We are already in a state of war with increased spendings...

It is in rupees and U know the Value of Rupee these days. I dont understand y people are getting red head

Yeah sure why not...Our defence Budget is already 7 times less than India,how much further we want to increase the gap....these few billions are not a matter here,the matter is worst economic situation for which these corrupt politicians are to be blamed and why defence budget is to suffer here,why dont we reduce the corruption...We are already in a state of war with increased spendings...

India is several times bigger country in terms of land, population as well as economy so cant compare ourself with them. Increasing defense budget wont improve our internal situation but rather we require improvement of our internal internal law enforcement enforcement police which military cant help us with at all. Every sane person knows the consequence of war between nuclear armed countries so there wont be a war anytime soon. Coruption will go away after we elect honest leadership as there is no shortcut to that path.

India is several times bigger country in terms of land, population as well as economy so cant compare ourself with them. Increasing defense budget wont improve our internal situation but rather we require improvement of our internal internal law enforcement enforcement police which military cant help us with at all. Every sane person knows the consequence of war between nuclear armed countries so there wont be a war anytime soon. Coruption will go away after we elect honest leadership as there is no shortcut to that path.

Yup on everything but the war scenario

You have to defend your self no matter what the cost is

now a days its internall war that is being supported by the outside countries in pakistan

Yup on everything but the war scenario

You have to defend your self no matter what the cost is

now a days its internall war that is being supported by the outside countries in pakistan

That is why we need to strengthen our self internally. There wont be any army if we don't have any people left to defend. Health and education should also be priorities.

That is why we need to strengthen our self internally. There wont be any army if we don't have any people left to defend. Health and education should also be priorities.

YUP I AGREE and whats his name pti is saying that they will fix education andhealth but poeple are saying that shariff bradrans will win

YUP I AGREE and whats his name pti is saying that they will fix education andhealth but poeple are saying that shariff bradrans will win

I still believe that imran can win. Peshawer jalsa really gave me hope that my countrymen might have some spark left.

Back
Top Bottom