What's new

Pakistan defence budget and Kashmir war

Bhooke reh kar bhi... Interesting. I guess Zaid Hamid is now living in a small hut, wearing old clothes and donating all his money to the army.

You indian are realy obsessed with zaid hamid!

Yes, it's unfortunate that champion jokers like modi and his RSS don't get this level of attention!

Because they are democratically elected representatives....Anyway....its your wish if you want to make Hamid as your GOD..We just het ourselves entertained with his words....that he thinks that his thoughts are supreme..

@Rusty @jbgt90 - thanks for saving few mins of my time.
And thanks to the OP for screwing up my perfectly fine Saturday! Sheeesh! I will never ever get back that one shitty minute I spent seeing that stupid video! Jeeez!
mockery-028.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
why do people think that by adding echos, idiotic things will become genius?
thread should be deleted and the OP should be slapped by his mother for bad manners.

dont get personal...its his right to post what he thinks is right ...rest let moderators decide..if they will think its inappropriate they will close the thread else you let it as it is ....if you dont like it ...just get off the thread ..simple

Yes, it's unfortunate that champion jokers like modi and his RSS don't get this level of attention!

Zahid Hamid is much more hilarious than all RSS goons together, maybe they all should start a new comedy show

Back
Top Bottom