What's new

Pakistan decides to ban JUD and Haqqani Group.

Most people here somehow think that if Pakistan banned all extremist organizations the problem will just be solved. They couldn't be more wrong!

The decision came a day after the US State Department declared the fugitive chief of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan Mullah Fazlullah as a ‘Specially Designated Global Terrorist’.

@CENTCOM - Pakistan has reciprocated. Lets hope it doesn't go unnoticed in the US.

Unfortunately this opportunity will be destroyed by BJP because their hubrisitc attitude will dictate them to declare victory of Modi's 'policy' rather than Pakistan's goodwill.
Unnoticed, this would have a been a deal discussed and agreed with Pakistan. So why will they not notice, they very well know it.

I fund them ??? Dude I am married. If I pay a black penny out of our budget my wife will slaughter me. And I can assure you that funding the TTP is certainly not within my household budget.
your goverment...not you

It took 5 years for the U.S. to understand the double games by Pakistan on terrorism and that too the hard way. I always thought it was because Indians could not convince and communicate what they knew adequately with urgency.

Then it turns out even the U.S. wasn't able to convince pakistan that the jig is up, in three years.

It has required the Peshawar massacre by the same terrorists that Pakistan had cultivated, before they realize the catch 22 they are in. If they act against the terrorists (I mean really act, like arrest the real jihadi leaders) the ISI establishment will be up in arms against the government and with kiyani gone, a coup is almost unavoidable. If they don't act against them and that too with some high profile, the entire world will be up in arms - and it started with Ban ki Moon statements and Kerry 'visit'.

It'd have been lot more dignified if PAK govt had done this before being instructed by Kerry. Will they never learn? They never seem to care or know about appearances. Even if it was pressure by Kerry they could have at least told him to visit after the announcement. Or may be Kerry wanted it this way to shore up his and Obama's profile!

I don't think Modi or India had any role in this announcement. All they have to do is sit back and watch as these clueless Pakistani leadership - govt, military, jihadi - self destruct going against each other in the international arena.tinker haqqani and sayeed. Tailor Hamid Gul, and ISI current. Soldier Rasheel. Spy Zaid Hamid and Imran Khan.

Khel katham. Now they have decide whether they are Saudi pawns or western pawns. Jinnah will have turned in his grave.
why do u pretend to be an american?

It took 5 years for the U.S. to understand the double games by Pakistan on terrorism and that too the hard way. I always thought it was because Indians could not convince and communicate what they knew adequately with urgency.

Then it turns out even the U.S. wasn't able to convince pakistan that the jig is up, in three years.

It has required the Peshawar massacre by the same terrorists that Pakistan had cultivated, before they realize the catch 22 they are in. If they act against the terrorists (I mean really act, like arrest the real jihadi leaders) the ISI establishment will be up in arms against the government and with kiyani gone, a coup is almost unavoidable. If they don't act against them and that too with some high profile, the entire world will be up in arms - and it started with Ban ki Moon statements and Kerry 'visit'.

It'd have been lot more dignified if PAK govt had done this before being instructed by Kerry. Will they never learn? They never seem to care or know about appearances. Even if it was pressure by Kerry they could have at least told him to visit after the announcement. Or may be Kerry wanted it this way to shore up his and Obama's profile!

I don't think Modi or India had any role in this announcement. All they have to do is sit back and watch as these clueless Pakistani leadership - govt, military, jihadi - self destruct going against each other in the international arena.tinker haqqani and sayeed. Tailor Hamid Gul, and ISI current. Soldier Rasheel. Spy Zaid Hamid and Imran Khan.

Khel Katham.
why do u pretend to be an american?

Pretend ? Not at all. My passport says I'm American, my taxes go to America, I salute the Stars and Stripes, I live vote and play here - what makes you think I've to pretend about anything ?

I

Pretend ? Not at all. My passport says I'm American, my taxes go to America, I salute the Stars and Stripes, I live vote and play here - what makes you think I've to pretend about anything ?
bullshit!

bullshit!
Proving you're a Pakistani is easy - all you have to do is say bullshit or blame us for not giving you more aid. Otoh proving I'm American to you is unnecessary and impossible because you have a very closed mind.

But why does it even matter! Do you disagree with anything I wrote abt pakistan?

Khel Khatam gave him away?
Really! Au revoir will make me French, aloha will make me Polynesian, Phir milengay will make me Indian and inshallah will make me Muslim. What a give away! Idiots

Really! Au revoir will make me French, aloha will make me Polynesian, Phir milengay will make me Indian and inshallah will make me Muslim. What a give away! Idiots
take it easy jethro

Proving you're a Pakistani is easy - all you have to do is say bullshit or blame us for not giving you more aid. Otoh proving I'm American to you is unnecessary and impossible because you have a very closed mind.

But why does it even matter! Do you disagree with anything I wrote abt pakistan?

bullshit!

A great gesture indeed personally I think a fcukin huge step, but to be honest Politics is a mud puddle, now since Pakistan declared it a terrorist org, India will demand for some action to start the talk process (plus the earlier demand of no talk to hurriyat will be there).

Pakistan must realize one thing that Modi is Gujju. Who deals in tough bargain, but if the goodies are worth it he wouldn't let it go.

lets not get ahead of things. It's a major confidence building measure indeed but let's wait for some time to see if they ban if these people come up with a new name and then what happens to them.

Yeah let's wait for a little more time

Most people here somehow think that if Pakistan banned all extremist organizations the problem will just be solved. They couldn't be more wrong!

To be precise, The actual ban is on the name of the organisation, ie : " Jamaat Ud Dawa"......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom