What's new

Pakistan Day Parade: Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) and Saudi Special Force’s Participation

Well strangely I noticed some Pakistani channels have habbit of shifting the coverage randomely between the parade and some local analyst , last time around I found a better quality coverage 1-2 days later on youtube but certainly watching it live is different experience

Obviously this time around due to Chinese/Turkish/Saudia delegation there is a extra anticipation

Congrats to Pakistan and all Pakistani brothers!
10 years ago I was here and shared the hurrah for JF-17's debut on your National day, and now back for the same joy of Pakistan's growing force. I believe that you've made significant progress during the past decade , and hope you achieve more in full spectrum, keep going Pakistan!:pakistan::china:

1490248196x2728329184.jpg
1490248220x2728329184.jpg

:pakistan::china:

East Indian Company terrorists were all British - that's for sure!!!

I love the beard and stylish moustache though, especially for the Pashas and officers - reminds me of the Osmanli Ordu...
It is about uniformity, specially in parade. May be if all of them have similar looking facial hairs it will look good and more masculine!

well, I have to say, the march by Pakistan army is super good this year!

Right now please start praying. What for? Just hope the London terrorist is NOT a Pakistani.

Yar lets leave London out of this today is about Pakistan. Besides you were taking a break from PDF because of IRL project?

Also the guy shot dead looked Somali. Even if he was Pakistani **** those brexit bastards! Today is about Pakistan, Not India, Not London....

Peace out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom