What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

One of the poorest show of jf-17 Thunder, we need an aggressive pilot for jf-17 display, while F-16 show was damn good and aggressive like always
You should've seen it live. You'll take back your statement. I went on 3 rehearsals and on all 3 the Thunder outperformed the Viper.

President Arif Alvi makes his way to the venue, in a style that totally doesn't reflect our colonial past 😆

View attachment 826409View attachment 826410View attachment 826411View attachment 826412View attachment 826413View attachment 826414
what are you talking about? horse drawn carriage, horse mounted guard, how is it reminiscent of colonial past? replace the carriage with an elephant and you have pre-colonial past, rest is the same.

wesay yeh 3 tanks bhi dikhanay ki kia zaroorat thi? kuchh to ziada armour dikhayen....

...and as usual ptv did not fail to disappoint with its piss poor production, there are AI models now that can upscale frames, if ptv cannot afford new cameras, they can atleast use AI to improve the quality of videos

Last edited:
One of the poorest show of jf-17 Thunder, we need an aggressive pilot for jf-17 display, while F-16 show was damn good and aggressive like always

I think thunder just hasn't got enough beans to push any harder. F16 always looks much quicker. Overall for both aircrafts its a very reserved, very basic, very simplistic show. If any one disagree, they need to watch other aerobatic teams. How aggressively they push and roll. Although I can agree dangerous flying is not very suitable for a national day parade where all important dignitaries of the country are sitting right below.

I don't know dude, the audio and the image quality were so much better this year. I enjoyed it.
they can do without screaming shair o shayeri, just tell us what is going on in a dignified manner, they can take help from ptv sports for that (commentary and all, the sounds fo the match dont get suppressed, and you get enjoy the commentary as well), and that is that.

If any one disagree, they need to watch other aerobatic teams. How aggressively they push and roll.
I think I need to remind you that other aerobatic teams practice throughout the whole year as they are dedicated display pilots. Where as, our demo pilots are Combat duty pilots & instructors who only do aerobatics on special occasions. So of course they won't be as aggressive as other aerobatic teams

they can do without screaming shair o shayeri, just tell us what is going on in a dignified manner, they can take help from ptv sports for that (commentary and all, the sounds fo the match dont get suppressed, and you get enjoy the commentary as well), and that is that.
Shair o Shayeri is part of our culture. It was a poet who first dreamt about Pakistan. We cannot take it out of it. Besides, there are people who enjoy every bit of that poetry including my mother who happens to do our own Shayari as well. For them, this is a unique aspect of the parade.

Leaks meant there were no surprises but I enjoyed the march all the same.

Does it matter ?

Very cringy poetry , why can't they just talk about the system rather than shair o Shairy ...

We came for JF-17 BLK3 but then stayed for the mushaira!

If there must be a poetry slam then at least bring Bohemia to make things interesting.

HQ 9P's range has been told 125 km. Looks like we bought simple old variant of HQ 9

Lets enjoy the day and no negativity we have debated on all these to the death on the other threads. Certain things are for the enemies to find out and we need to keep it under the wraps.

Back
Top Bottom