What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

As I have said over and over..... it's not our police..... it's not ISI........ it's not IB....... it's not our Armed Forces........ it's the coward judicial system and their backers in politics (funded mostly by Arab masters) that let go of these takfiri bastards!

I can imagine individuals / politicians can be backed by funds.. but how by which sane logic an entire judicial system is backed by Arab funds?
Our judicial system is hasn't been changed since ever... and terrorists started to rain from 2006 onward!
I will appreciate, if you can add some sense in your forthcoming elaboration!

As far individuals are concerned there honesty is acknowledged by US not Arabs.
Pakistan’s ousted Chief Justice accepts HLS Medal of Freedom

Yara, all I can do for you is pray. May Allah grant you the wisdom to look beyond the obvious and fortitude to change your assumptions!

I can imagine individuals / politicians can be backed by funds.. but how by which sane logic an entire judicial system is backed by Arab funds?
Our judicial system is hasn't been changed since ever... and terrorists started to rain from 2006 onward!
I will appreciate, if you can add some sense in your forthcoming elaboration!

As far individuals are concerned there honesty is acknowledged by US not Arabs.
Pakistan’s ousted Chief Justice accepts HLS Medal of Freedom

True that.... even the ones who committed unspeakable cruelties against our VERY OWN people. Next time, don't blame our Armed Forces, blame the effing judiciary, they are the real terrorists in black coats!

Not surprised , its not like your judicial system has ever convicted any terrorist

how we are concerned with the mercy of the Pakistan, India need to kill its terrorist by self. and yes pakistan make india feel that any mercy show to them on killing of any kids in peshawar or else in idiotism. we neither need to so good, not bad words on killing, this is their country issue, and we are least concern, if this type judgements are passed thier.

did not ask for your mercy, neither care for it since they were just words. I feel bad for 26/11 attacks...makes you happy?

B5IsTONCMAEB3jk.jpg

now this is what called as "ZERO TOLERANCE" to terrorists .........good job pakistan:enjoy:

I also felt bad for 26/11 and you also felt bad for Peshawar attack but does not change the fact that both countries are playing proxy wars with each other recent attack on Peshawar R&AW sponsored we will not allow India to play it proxies in Pakistan anymore it is now payback time enjoy your own sweet dish.

Thank you. your drama just exposed at least that of your govt and media. when a nation is mourning rather world is mourning death of innocent over 140 kids your Indian disgusting media started cashing this tragedy seems your govt is perturbed by Gen raheel's visit

YOU have no frikking clue what your talking about .. The Media in this country is inversely proportional to the govt. IF govt. says something Media says opposite. Indian Media has been irresponsible for decades now , they do not represent either govt. or the people . But then again i am talking to a journalist :lol:

Thank you. your drama just exposed at least that of your govt and media. when a nation is mourning rather world is mourning death of innocent over 140 kids your Indian disgusting media started cashing this tragedy seems your govt is perturbed by Gen raheel's visit

Yes you forget about 160+ deaths which happened years back.... who dose it and all? Don't make drams now..... show proof , don't you gonna ask proof and show proof about TTP leader?

The fact his that these assholes were released at the behest of and pressure of the Pak Establishment.

So much for good terrorists and bad terrorists. Well done and congratulations to Pakistan. This is how one fights terror!

Nawazji, WTF happened to your promise on the 16th of Dec to eliminate ALL terror groups in Pakistan whether good or bad? Ooops! I forgot. Lame ducks have no say!

I also felt bad for 26/11 and you also felt bad for Peshawar attack but does not change the fact that both countries are playing proxy wars with each other recent attack on Peshawar R&AW sponsored we will not allow India to play it proxies in Pakistan anymore it is now payback time enjoy your own sweet dish.
hmm , Mumbai attack / Parliament attack / Temple attack .... where are India;s revenge

Madam in modi case(in case you are not aware) SC court constituted SIT(Not ordinary police without anyone influence) probe for his alleged role n concluded with Clean Chit to Modi whereas in this case one guy fathered a child being into prison(No other judicial system give such privileges) also note none opposes the bail plea in front of court .....
You may always be suspicious about our genuine condolences n solidarity after a Peshawar massacre but that would not deter us paying our sincerest tribute as a human being ....

READ comment of your fellow Indian whom i replied before pointing fingers at me . Its just been a day or 2 and your media started its usual dirty game as well as your officials. if it was a genuine sympathy your Indians would not have tried to hijack the human tragedy

The fact his that these assholes were released at the behest of and pressure of the Pak Establishment.

So much for good terrorists and bad terrorists. Well done and congratulations to Pakistan. This is how one fights terror!

Nawazji, WTF happened to your promise on the 16th of Dec to eliminate ALL terror groups in Pakistan whether good or bad? Ooops! I forgot. Lame ducks have no say!
Their is nothing ,.... all good terrorist are PAK Sponsored and also Verified & Acknowledge by PAK Govt. and PA. those who kill indians can live /train and enjoy in PAK. ( follow ISI instructions)

And all Bad terror those who don't follow PA /ISI order ....

READ comment of your fellow Indian whom i replied before pointing fingers at me . Its just been a day or 2 and your media started its usual dirty game as well as your officials. if it was a genuine sympathy your Indians would not have tried to hijack the human tragedy
of your are serious about terror then you have don't save Mumbai terrorist?

your govt already Acknowledge that who follows ISI/PA instruction to kill indian are good terrorist and enjoy / live in PAK.

Now you are seeing the Terror , India had Mumbai/ parliament / Akshardham temple all terrorist incident.

Forget ISIS who killed 180 women / prevent one also yesterday?

did not ask for your mercy, neither care for it since they were just words. I feel bad for 26/11 attacks...makes you happy?

Yes, It will make me happy, with possitive actions from Pakistan Government and ISI and Militery too, Any Attacks in which Civilians are died are condemnable, and any gesture of showing Good will (my intention was to use word GW and not mercy in that post) would be highly acceptable.

stop your crocodile tears. the judgment is same as that was in Modi case. Nothing to do with this incident but you drama Queen Indians first showed 'sympathy' and then when realized that entire world is with Pakistan in grief you bharotis started this HS and now this drama.
i say send your covert operation team and get HS. he is useless ranting dead horse

Does your Military and Government will permit for that, stop this, Your Government is Drama Queen and Yes, After his statements of Hafiz said against India to repeat 26/11 What your Government Do? Nothing but Give Him full security of Rangers. and India did not show Simpathy at all, this is something what we feel, and what Indians went from. We are never expect anything else, than hate from that side. If we feel bad for killing of kids at peshawar, Its only limited to our feeling, and we do not want to make any good gesture which is never be taken into account.

FYI India is financing TTP providing them sanctures in afganistan and India.
well ask ROW about that we will have our vengeance??????????????????????????????????????????????

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They belongs to Taliban, and Taliban belongs to Pakistan, How India and RAW would be their who are their enemy from the depth. Just anything is happen and name India, is Cold blooded funny troll. And Yes RAW not Row will know that you will take vengeance, Instead I believe you have to kill all the Monsters of TTP and Talibans without wasting time, Best luck form India to destroy Taliban and TTP, by your Country, ISI and mIlitery.........

Believe you me, everyone in this country is tired of our not-so-honorable-justices and judicial system in general........ I dare you, ASK ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, if they have any faith left in judiciary...... judges are bought and sold like tomatoes here.....
O mr innocent Lakhvi was in Jail ISI told him to stay in Jail and he is out to take revenge from India of Peshawer

Back
Top Bottom