What's new

Pakistan consumed 80% of its Natural Oil - Gas Reserves

we are right next to Iran, we likely have some untapped oilfields as well. When we find these fields, we will be a wealthy nation inshallah.

@VCheng sb

There are threads boasting of those mountains of gold and copper including Reko Dik

You missed the Thar coal fields which as per my dear friend Brofessor sb are bigger than KSA's oil fields.

Regards

At least some Thar coal is being utilized in some form.

we are right next to Iran, we likely have some untapped oilfields as well. When we find these fields, we will be a wealthy nation inshallah.
correlation does not mean causation.

Iran_Oil_and_Gas_Fields.png

@AZ1

Why is there so low FO demand? Shut down of factories?

Regards
FO produces the most expensive electricity, so when electricity demand is low (Generally in the winter) all FO plants are shut down to save cost. There is also abundance of FO because Pakistani refineries are decades old and can't refine FO further into diesel and petrol. So when the refineries run out of storage they normally just shut down.

Hi,

Shut down all CNG hgas station---.

Make it illegal to run cars and motorcycles on CNG.

Here is a nation---that claims itself to be the cleverest nation of the world---yet burns is most important resource on driving cars and motorcycles---.

Pakistani women in an average household would not shut down the gas after using the stove---they will let it run on low flame because lighting up the stoves cost matches and a lighter---.

A natural resource wasted---.

Hi,

Here is a nation---that claims itself to be the cleverest nation of the world---yet burns is most important resource on driving cars and motorcycles---.

Pakistani women in an average household would not shut down the gas after using the stove---they will let it run on low flame because lighting up the stoves cost matches and a lighter---.

household dont have enough gas to cook food how would they waste it?

Its morning time and waiting for breakfast and gas just vanished

and never will because extraction cost is higher than what is available as import
Not necessarily true. It depends on international oil prices. I think for shale $38-$45 per bbl is price where shale becomes viable business ventures.

still true. pakistan hasnt tapped into any shale oil/gas reserves.
For that Pakistan will need either Chinese or American expertise. Considering the security situation no company will launch a multimillion dollar venture in Baluchistan.

Hi,

It was a stupid idea to shift vehicles to CNG to began with when there weren’t enough reserves.

Last edited:
Dont worry about oil and gas ... China also dont have it but world production engine ...

We should cry on brain drain ... The people capable of converting natural resources into economic opportunity r leaving ... Me myself a successful professional strong advocate of not leaving pakistan but now fedup of bull shit and now planning to move

thank you musharraf for the curse of CNG. and thank you musharraf for doing jackshit in his tenure of 8 continuous years as the most powerful man in pakistan.

household dont have enough gas to cook food how would they waste it?

Its morning time and waiting for breakfast and gas just vanished
Hi,

Gd morning---you are 35---I am 65---. I am talking about the wastage that started long before your time---and in your time gas usage in motorcycles---rickshaws---cars etc.

Is k bad gharreeb awam ka tail nikal kar use kia jay ga :lol:

we dont know what is still underground
Ap khateeb sb ko halka lay rahy ho yeh zameen k 2km andar tak daikh sakta ha :lol:
5518FBBA-FECF-4C13-B1E5-37A53635C128.jpeg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom