What's new

Pakistan constructs hi-tech bunkers along Rajasthan border, India protests

I fail to see how sharing knowledge among ignorant folks like you can make me a joke. Especially ignorant Indians like you who are proud to flash their ignorance and feels "shame" when pakistanis and chinese mock you for your ignorance and stupdity.

There is a 2010 agreement between India and pakistan that prohibits any construction, including that of bunkers, within 500 metres of either side of the working boundary.

I hope you now feel suitable "shame" and stop boasting about your ignorance.

@Yaralava .... you showed not only your ignorance but also your arrogance. Hence proved my point

Working boundary is the concept of Pakistan, meant to allow them to renege on their commitment as per the Karachi Agreement of 1948, wherein the international boundary in a part of J&K was also recognized by them... it is the area limited to RS Pura - Kathua - Sambha in J&K, which is an international boundary recognized by both as per the bilateral agreement signed at Karachi in 1948 AFTER the first Kashmir War. The Cease fire line was delineated from Manawar thence to Keran, all area south of Manawar is INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY.. check the map for the exact locations, read the Karachi Agreement ... and then talk. And read the distance of fresh constructions ..... is it within 500m?

When you don't read and you don't know jackSh1t ... just don't shoot, and that is exactly when, as your bold parts aptly sum it up, Indians become a laughing stock. You use a term which is against your own interest without knowing anything about it ........... thanks and have a good day

Nahh next report would be ..Pak ki Napak saaajish...Humain abi abi apny sootron sy pta chla hy k cement or bricks b china sy import ki gai hain...lol ...indians :rofl::rofl:

LOL!!!! True that .... waiting for it to happen ... I agree that Indians are stupid

And you know what is funnier? Pakistanis loose every war to these stupid Indians ..... again and again ...... now that is what is more funnier than the news channel - the fact that Pakistan gets its rear kicked every time and all the time at the hands of 'stupid' Indians

Last edited:
@Yaralava .... you showed not only your ignorance but also your arrogance. Hence proved my point

Working boundary is the concept of Pakistan, meant to allow them to renege on their commitment as per the Karachi Agreement of 1948, wherein the international boundary in a part of J&K was also recognized by them... it is the area limited to RS Pura - Kathua - Sambha in J&K, which is an international boundary recognized by both as per the bilateral agreement signed at Karachi in 1948 AFTER the first Kashmir War. The Cease fire line was delineated from Manawar thence to Keran, all area south of Manawar is INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY.. check the map for the exact locations, read the Karachi Agreement ... and then talk. And read the distance of fresh constructions ..... is it within 500m?

When you don't read and you don't know jackSh1t ... just don't shoot, and that is exactly when, as your bold parts aptly sum it up, Indians become a laughing stock. You use a term which is against your own interest without knowing anything about it ........... thanks and have a good day

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...er-india-protests.427990/page-4#ixzz46peh13yq

Again I fail to see what an 1948 agreement has anything to do with this issue.

The International boundary between India and pakistan is already established for Rajasthan and there is no confusion regarding this.

I fail to see how pretending to show some useless data can salvage your position.

Report speaks of pakistan constructing 180 bunkers with communication facility in a span of few months and permanent ammunition depot along path of 1971 war map. It indicates a possible preparation to an attack on India.

Especially in light of mounting international pressure on pakistan and pakistan looking to divert worlds attention and resort to nuclear blackmail to continue its proxy war.

This is followed by a war exercise on the same border in participation with China.

It would be a foolish Military who will not report back such activities to the central govt. and it will be a worthless central govt. who will not make suitable noise to make sure the enemy knows we are aware and are taking suitable precaution.

This will eliminate any thoughts of misadventure from the pakistani end.

But if you had the ability to understand such things, you would have got it by now.

Again I fail to see what an 1948 agreement has anything to do with this issue.

The International boundary between India and pakistan is already established for Rajasthan and there is no confusion regarding this.

I fail to see how pretending to show some useless data can salvage your position.

Firstly, I asked you where in the 500 meters range have the bunkers been constructed as you so confidently were telling there is a pact ... you are yet to address, instead you have decided to keep quiet on that since you know you made a dunce of yourself. LOL!!!!

Secondly, it is not your mistake, it is the ignorance of people like you who are aplenty and the misfortune of India ! So don't worry about your inability and failure to see things because your arrogance and ignorance is too great to be able to see things. Even now you will continue to prove my point by insisting on your earlier post

When Pakistan signed the pact, it recognized the entire boundary opposite Jammu as International Boundary right till Manawar way up north. This, effectively my friend, broke their contention that entire J&K is a disputed territory and they were only giving moral support to J&K in their bid to seek independence from both India and Pakistan. They have shot themselves in the foot as they have accepted the division of the state and boxed them into a corner by enagaging in hostilities. As long as India ensures the sanctity of Karachi Accord (under aegis of UN) India is on a diplomatically and politically stronger pitch.

But then there are thousands of people like you who have no idea and sadly even in Polity ...... the media is equal ... when Pakistan talks of LOC they call it Ceasefire Line, when they talk of this specific area they have started calling it working boundary after they made the tactical blunder in the agreement in order to project this as a dispiuted boundary and not as the international border which they earlier had agreed to. They are backtracking!!!

and whenever they vioate ceasefire in Sambha, they call it violations by india in working boundary and Indian media and politicians call it LOC and we are effectively screwing ourselves on this

That - my friend, is what mistake Indian media, politicians and people like you do - spread your ignorance till you loose the plot.

This point was again reiterated by the Western Army Commander in the last round of firing in Sambha and the government took corrective course ... otherwise, in effect you will end up recognizing the international boundary in these areas also as LOC and cause it to make Karachi Agreement defunct, then we will work and make Shimla Agreement also defunct and its back to square one.

Now if you persist with your ignorance and your defence of the same ... that is your wish

Report speaks of pakistan constructing 180 bunkers with communication facility in a span of few months and permanent ammunition depot along path of 1971 war map. It indicates a possible preparation to an attack on India.

Especially in light of mounting international pressure on pakistan and pakistan looking to divert worlds attention and resort to nuclear blackmail to continue its proxy war.

This is followed by a war exercise on the same border in participation with China

What a bullcrap of a rejoinder here. Preparation of war? Seriously? Do you even know of our C4I2 and SIGINT/HUMINT capabilities (and I am talking about forces here, something I am quite well aware of)? You are joking surely?

Don't even get me started on nuclear war .. have taught kids the same for years.

And as for the bold part

Indian army had 3 army corps size forces exercising in the same area for 6 months last year .. when they were held ... so???

It would be a foolish Military who will not report back such activities to the central govt. and it will be a worthless central govt. who will not make suitable noise to make sure the enemy knows we are aware and are taking suitable precaution.

This will eliminate any thoughts of misadventure from the pakistani end.

What a useless brain fart.

But if you had the ability to understand such things, you would have got it by now.

What an effing lame excuse and rejoinder ... if you don't know my antecedents then don't assume ... you want to learn or spread your ignorance, its your choice. I learn a lot from forum members here, in spite of over 2 decades of being in this field ... maybe you can teach something ... more useful other than defending indefensible useless arguments.

Last edited:
It is not your mistake, it is the ignorance of people like you who are aplenty and the misfortune of India ! So don't worry about your inability and failure to see things because your arrogance and ignorance is too great to be able to see things. Even now you will continue to prove my point by insisting on your earlier post

When Pakistan signed the pact, it recognized the entire boundary opposite Jammu as International Boundary right till Manawar way up north. This, effectively my friend, broke their contention that entire J&K is a disputed territory and they were only giving moral support to J&K in their bid to seek independence from both India and Pakistan. They have shot themselves in the foot as they have accepted the division of the state and boxed them into a corner by enagaging in hostilities. As long as India ensures the sanctity of Karachi Accord (under aegis of UN) India is on a diplomatically and politically stronger pitch.

But then there are thousands of people like you who have no idea and sadly even in Polity ...... the media is equal ... when Pakistan talks of LOC they call it Ceasefire Line, when they talk of this specific area they have started calling it working boundary after they made the tactical blunder in the agreement in order to project this as a dispiuted boundary and not as the international border which they earlier had agreed to. They are backtracking

and whenever they vioate ceasefire in Sambha, they call it violations by india in working boundary and Indian media and politicians call it LOC and we are effectively screwing ourselves on this

That - my friend, is what mistake Indian media, politicians and people like you do - spread your ignorance till you loose the plot.

This point was again reiterated by the Western Army Commander in the last round of firing in Sambha and the government took corrective course ... otherwise, in effect you will end up recognizing the international boundary in these areas also as LOC and cause it to make Karachi Agreement defunct.

Now if you persist with your ignorance and your defence of the same ... that is your wish

What a bullcrap of a rejoinder here. Preparation of war? Seriously? Do you even know of our C4I2 and SIGINT/HUMINT capabilities (and I am talking about forces here, something I am quite well aware of)? You are jokig surely?

Don't even get me started on nuclear war .. have taught kids the same for years.

And as for the bold part

Indian army had 3 corps exercising in the same area for 6 months last year .. when they were held ... so???

What a useless brain fart.

What an effing lame excuse and rejoinder ... if you don't know my antecedents then don't assume ... you want to learn or spread your ignorance, its your choice. I learn a lot from forum members here, in spite of over 2 decades of being in this field ... maybe you can teach something ... more useful other than defending indefensible useless arguments.

So your whole grouse is that the border is not called the IB by the media ?

Who gives a $hit ? nobody except you.

IA held exercise without making permanent bunker on forward posts and permanent ammunition dumps. After the exercise they remove the infra. THAT is the difference.

You are free to learn "lots" from pdf. That is not my problem, its yours. Don't put me in the same bracket as you.

So your whole grouse is that the border is not called the IB by the media ?

Who gives a $hit ? nobody except you.

IA held exercise without making permanent bunker on forward posts and permanent ammunition dumps. After the exercise they remove the infra. THAT is the difference.

You are free to learn "lots" from pdf. That is not my problem, its yours. Don't put me in the same bracket as you.

How old are you kid? 12? LOL!!!!

First go serve in IA and then speak ..... you have no clue about IA, you have no clue about how it works and you certainly have no clue about the importance of Karachi Agreement - it is the basis for LOC, of the whole genesis of Kashmir today ... but you are way too stupid to understand ... instead trying to come out as a wannabe military expert without realizing that all you managed was half baked lame posts .......

Sorry I wasted your time and mine too ..... cheers
Good day to you

How old are you kid? 12? LOL!!!!

First go serve in IA and then speak ..... you have no clue about IA, you have no clue about how it works and you certainly have no clue about the importance of Karachi Agreement - it is the basis for LOC, of the whole genesis of Kashmir today ... but you are way too stupid to understand ... instead trying to come out as a wannabe military expert without realizing that all you managed was half baked lame posts .......

Sorry I wasted your time and mine too ..... cheers
Good day to you

I was not aware that it was required to serve in the IA to have a "clue".

Now that I know your background, I know for certain I have wasted my time with an "ex army man" who knows everything because he has served in the IA.

Our western neighbour is the right place for you. These guys adore the Army type and swallow all kinds of rubbish if the man wears a uniform.

enjoy your cheers.

Last edited:
LOL!!!! True that .... waiting for it to happen ... I agree that Indians are stupid

And you know what is funnier? Pakistanis loose every war to these stupid Indians ..... again and again ...... now that is what is more funnier than the news channel - the fact that Pakistan gets its rear kicked every time and all the time at the hands of 'stupid' Indians[/USER]

LoL.. What ... I think i stepped on your tail there..:rofl:
Rant's won't help you ..so keep them to yourself to feel good on your media fantasies ...
..Want to talk about War's and winning fantasy of your's..well start a new thread and we'll have a solid discussion their to burst your bubble's ok.. :cheesy: .. Now apply some burnol on burned area's.. and some bandage on your tail..:cheers:

kya BC bunkers main wifi duel camera 400mega pixels Bluetooth or touch screen hai ?:lol:

kya BC bunkers main wifi duel camera 400mega pixels Bluetooth or touch screen hai ?:lol:

Yup courtesy India TV. Send the bill to them - the idiots

LoL.. What ... I think i stepped on your tail there..:rofl:
Rant's won't help you ..so keep them to yourself to feel good on your media fantasies ...
..Want to talk about War's and winning fantasy of your's..well start a new thread and we'll have a solid discussion their to burst your bubble's ok.. :cheesy: .. Now apply some burnol on burned area's.. and some bandage on your tail..:cheers:

Nothing .. but when you make generalized statement like - Indians ... for some stupidity it is a stupidity that leads to trolling so I put it up.

Like your maturity of using burnol ... revealing! And whatever your tall claims about bursting a bubble and to have a thread and all ... you can claim whatever you want, not even wanting discussion on it because am a pretty old hand here and have been there done that - but have only one point: wars are meant to be fought with a political objective in mind and when you fail to achieve that ... you loose the war ..... no one really cares about a battle here and there ..... good day to you !

Back
Top Bottom