What's new

Pakistan conducts successful training launch of surface to surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi

There's nothing super fancy about TVC. Most ballistic missiles (except the smallest and most basic) have some form of TVC.

Here's Ghaznavi displayed at IDEAS 2012 with jet vanes in the exhaust:
View attachment 713399

I am 90% sure even Ghauri has TVC.
So ... is the Ghaznavi a different sub-family of BMs, or are we using the same core tech as 'stages' (not sure if it's the right word) for longer-range BMs like the Shaheen 3?

I'm asking because India's BMs seem more compact (suggesting newer-gen rocket tech), and I wonder if we're working towards our own next-gen tech via the Ghaznavi, Nasr, and Fatah?

So ... is the Ghaznavi a different sub-family of BMs, or are we using the same core tech as 'stages' (not sure if it's the right word) for longer-range BMs like the Shaheen 3?

I'm asking because India's BMs seem more compact (suggesting newer-gen rocket tech), and I wonder if we're working towards our own next-gen tech via the Ghaznavi, Nasr, and Fatah?
I really don't know much about that. @The Deterrent is probably the person to ask if they haven't left the forum.

They're different:
1612456301492.png

When I said new, I didn't mean new batch of the same old formula, I meant new batch of new composition that burns hotter and longer thus producing more thrust for longer duration hence more range and speed.

Yes you're right, but why can you assume that through a new fuel mix lets say Ghaznavi is able to increase its range and speed???, new fuel mix doesn't add up anything new for range and speed

No we haven't any silo yet, and silo is expensive to built and maintain, most probably from TEL or open air launch pad

We all know that Pakistan moved from GPS system to Baidu system, hence these tests are mainly conducted to evaluate the functionality of systems under Baidu....

More tests to come of different types .....

Back
Top Bottom