What's new

Pakistan condemns attacks in Jammu region

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistan condemns terror attacks in Jammu region

NEW DELHI: Pakistan condemned the terror attacks in Jammu region and said it was imperative that senseless act of violence do not deter the two countries from pursuing a path to a better future for their people.

"Terrorism is a pernicious evil. Pakistan has been its foremost victim. We are committed to leaving no stone unturned to eliminate the spectre of terrorist violence from our society and our region," a statement from the Pakistan High Commission said here.

It said Pakistan strongly condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.

"Our hearts go out in sympathy to the families of all those who fell victim to the acts of terrorist violence in Jammu.

"It is imperative that senseless act of violence do not deter us from pursuing a path to a better future for our peoples," it added.

Heavily-armed militants dressed in army fatigues today stormed a police station and an army camp in Jammu region killing eight persons, including a Lieutenant Colonel, barely two days ahead of the meeting between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his Pakistan counterpart Nawaz Sharif in New York.

Pakistan condemns terror attacks in Jammu region - The Economic Times

Its a very good step that pakistan accepts that there is terrorism in Kashmir (Not any freedom movement/struggle) :yahoo::angel:

Read the lines again:

"Our hearts go out in sympathy to the families of all those who fell victim to the acts of terrorist violence in Jammu.[
:yahoo::yahoo:

Wow that's a new one. Like I always say Pakistan as a nation is not our enemy in any sense. Those days have long gone. It is just the terrorist scum and non state actors operating within Pakistan which are the real enemies for both our countries. I hope we can put our differences and religion aside and join together to eliminate this threat.

That's a pleasant change in stance of Pakistan govt

India is a state sponsoring terror since last 60 years.

Genocide conducted by Indian army, are the biggest recorded in the world history.

Indian army need to return the kids of Kashmiri Muslims to their families, or stay prepared embrace angry parents.

@Awesome seems GOP is contradicting to your views. They are calling your freedom fighters as terrorists :butcher:

GOP my foot.. it is the one and only Zardari appointed Salman Bashir, having honeymoon in the land of his masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
even pakistani establishment is saying its terrorism ,good development .

even pakistani establishment is saying its terrorism ,good development .

I wonder how easy is that for Pakistani`s to enter into India and then do whatever they want. Because indians blame-game against Pakistan will never end.

India is a state sponsoring terror since last 60 years.

Genocide conducted by Indian army, are the biggest recorded in the world history.

Indian army need to return the kids of Kashmiri Muslims to their families, or stay prepared embrace angry parents.

GOP my foot.. it is the one and only Zardari appointed Salman Bashir, having honeymoon in the land of his masters.

Proof mate?

I wonder how easy is that for Pakistani`s to enter into India and then do whatever they want. Because indians blame-game against Pakistan will never end.

which part of my post did you fine me blaming pakistan.

like fuckk we condemn it, well done boys you made us proud, you deserve the title of sher e afghan, payback for killing our soldiers.

just out of curiosity -- who issued the statement

all i see is "statement from High Commission"

who released it?

Just to make morons in India happy. So they don't attack embassy this time.

Doesn't hold much worth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom