What's new

Pakistan condemns attacks in Jammu region

Try reading my comment again.

What I said is that the militants have been disowned, not the Kashmiri people.

here is the part you're referring to;

Unless you're suggesting that all Kashmiris are militants, in which case you would be a racist, but we both know you're smarter than that.

from your post i am sure you knew whom i was refering to ,its militants.

As only Establishment of Pakistan is empowered here to made a combine state foreign policy , I think they have abandoned Kashmir which can be seen in official statements . Seems like now kashmiris need to find someone else to back their demands cuz Pakistan as state is failed in what they have tried to achieve in kashmir. Take it as another slow surrender after east Pakistan.

say what ? Indian PM inspite of the fidayeen attack chose to go ahead with the talks. Thats a fact ! Now pakistan didn't have the balls to show "moral support" in foreign turf ! They promptly disowned them so that atleast nobody could argue that pakistan doesn't wan't peace ! You guys had no other choice !

Really... i mean having all so claimed proofs after mumbai ...u guys brain farted about surgical strikes ...i am still waiting...And about this attack u know its a payback...now tell what choice do u guys have... Surgical strikes again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really... i mean having all so claimed proofs after mumbai ...u guys brain farted about surgical strikes ...i am still waiting...And about this attack u know its a payback...now tell what choice do u guys have... Surgical strikes again :rofl::rofl::rofl:

u guys have been brain farting since last 60 years about taking Kashmir ... tell me what choice u have :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, the India PM wasn't sure about the meeting, as domestic pressure was mounting by the BJP. With the elections coming up Congress can't afford to look weak.

Doesn't have the balls? Do you even know what you're talking about? They could have gone ahead and not said anything, but unlike India's current opposition, Pakistan has no desire to start a conflict.

Pakistan has plenty of choices, but for the sake of peace Pakistan chose this path, and you call us cowards for choosing peace over violence?

So, according to your logic, we're either cowards or terrorists, right? Dude, just keep quiet, you're embarrassing yourself.

the tentative meeting was scheduled before the incident and the PM reinforced his commitment even after the incident !
Tell me at what point was Indian PM unsure ?

Things are gonna really really harsh and IA would have to deploy more force in Kashmir after NATO departure……
Don't know how GOP is gonna stop talibans from rushing towards Kashmir after Afghanistan is back in it's original state.
and how they gonna deal with Indian blamming if Talibans entered India from Afghan-India transit trade or direct visa or from some Gulf visas……:coffee:
Kashmir is gonna really hot issue in 2016.
Hoping GOP is doing something as counter stretigy.

Pakistani politicians are naïve like a 6 year old. I am 200% sure india did this to gather world sympathies in the UN council meeting and bash Pakistan as an epicenter of terrorism, terrorising harmless, toungless, ballless, indian senorita's.............they can even blam all the rapes on Pakistan............character less mother fuckers!

Instead of condemning the incident, Pakistan should have condemned the indian government for carrying out this drama and brought out indian major ravi chudda's telephonic conversations, planning this drama with phudu lal and comapny

the tentative meeting was scheduled before the incident and the PM reinforced his commitment even after the incident !
Tell me at what point was Indian PM unsure ?

You know what? I don't feel like repeating myself anymore, especially since you're ignoring all my points and focusing on one or two because you don't know how to argue.

Gooooood bye.

Things are gonna really really harsh and IA would have to deploy more force in Kashmir after NATO departure……
Don't know how GOP is gonna stop talibans from rushing towards Kashmir after Afghanistan is back in it's original state.
and how they gonna deal with Indian blamming if Talibans entered India from Afghan-India transit trade or direct visa or from some Gulf visas……:coffee:
Kashmir is gonna really hot issue in 2016.
Hoping GOP is doing something as counter stretigy.

I have a hunch that instead of kashmir, this time taibunny might want pakistan once Nato leaves.

I have a hunch that instead of kashmir, this time taibunny might want pakistan once Nato leaves.

well everyone has his own POV but TTP couldnot even find much support from all groups in Pakistan then how from Afghanistan??
Afghan Talibans and Haqqanis are deadly enemy on TTP and some days ago a war was also going on against TTP with Gendullah group i guess(?)
Well everyone has his own POV and i don't have any right to blame you for your opinion
Just was worried how GOP gonna handle such blames from India on Kashmir issue and attacks on Indians in Afghanistan.
I ain't denying Pak is never involved but maybe just in cases 25-30 outta 100……
some are just like dramas coz of illiterate soldiers i.e a soldier of PA crossed LOC and stolen helmet of IA soldier sleeping and was writing an application expecting for promotion……:rofl:
They all should be told about LOC and basic knowledge about LOC agreement to avoid such conflicts……

well everyone has his own POV but TTP couldnot even find much support from all groups in Pakistan then how from Afghanistan??
Afghan Talibans and Haqqanis are deadly enemy on TTP and some days ago a war was also going on against TTP with Gendullah group i guess(?)
Well everyone has his own POV and i don't have any right to blame you for your opinion
Just was worried how GOP gonna handle such blames from India on Kashmir issue and attacks on Indians in Afghanistan.
I ain't denying Pak is never involved but maybe just in cases 25-30 outta 100……
some are just like dramas coz of illiterate soldiers i.e a soldier of PA crossed LOC and stolen helmet of IA soldier sleeping and was writing an application expecting for promotion……:rofl:
They all should be told about LOC and basic knowledge about LOC agreement to avoid such conflicts……

to my understanding, Pakistan aided US for fall of taliban, Pakistan is an ally to uS and Nato forces, all the reason for taliban to gun for pakistan...

to my understanding, Pakistan aided US for fall of taliban, Pakistan is an ally to uS and Nato forces, all the reason for taliban to gun for pakistan...

Some external elements supported terrorists can ise same name for doing so but not Talibs coz they are well aware of Pakistan's help.
Still there we are holding 9-15lac afghans and are being accused of terrorism
these afghans are also one major cause.
we gave safe heaven to Afghan families unlike what Egyptians did with Palistine and what Bangladeshis did with Mayamar Muslims.
Basically those afghan talibans activists are not against Pakistan and things like TTP would be bzy gaining control in Afghanistan areas as it would be easier when NATO would not be there.
Funding organizations like TTP & BLA and intellegence sharing against pakistani nukes and spreading Firqawariat in Pakistan would also be facing set backs.
I still hope if there would be trouble for Pakistan it would be much less than today.
These terrorists go where they feel easy to gain some land and they have nothing to do with Islam or religion.
and Muhadiins 1st priority should be i hope building their own country.
Well I also look forward for departure of atleast 70% Afghan immigrants in 2015 when GOP will ask them for their choice.

u guys have been brain farting since last 60 years about taking Kashmir ... tell me what choice u have :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:laughcry:lol Idiot we have our part of kashmir...Yaad nai chanty maar maar k nikaal dia tha udr sy ... unless ur nehru took it to UNO ... :omghaha:... now go talkto ur mommy kid...
images

I actually believe that the non-state actors are not in control of the pakistani government anymore. Whenever there are attempts to have talks, these rogue elements probably launch attacks.

Really... i mean having all so claimed proofs after mumbai ...u guys brain farted about surgical strikes ...i am still waiting...And about this attack u know its a payback...now tell what choice do u guys have... Surgical strikes again

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/279977-pakistan-condemns-attacks-jammu-region-3.html#ixzz2gNjbrcZV

We have a choice, ignore pakistan. india doesn't need to do anything. Pakistanis are doing a fine job of destroying themselves.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom