What's new

Pakistan cocks a snook at India’s nuclear deal

and regarding we being on this forum is to get perfect timepass and new new threads. Nothing more, nothing less. Period.

Man that's pathetic excuse from an otherwise educated and sane Indian.

Timepass?

I thought you all were here to guide and help Pakistanis understand this world and the world hereafter!

Not so?

Man that's pathetic excuse from an otherwise educated and sane Indian.

Timepass?

I thought you all were here to guide and help Pakistanis understand this world and the world hereafter!

Not so?
Ha Ha. I like your Sarcasm. :)
You can rest be assured that my attitude changes as per the respondent. Before replying to my posts do check the response to other member too.

China just paid cash for US designs.

This is why they can make it or improve it if needed and sell it.

Chinese Cash is king these days.

Pakistan doesn't need someone to make the "cake". It can bake one if and when needed.

Peace

Well unfortunately US tech is not the best ! And a lot of critical nuclear tech are forte of Japanese .. So your 'chinese cash' aint gonna help much !

And as for your quip about baking cake, well.. you must be lucky to have it since it is a natural resource !

So good luck with construction of the plants ! There is a reason why we went for the NSG waiver inspite of having upwards of 5 billion $$ of committed nuclear plant construction before the deal ! And there is a reason why we are pushing for a nuclear deal with japan .. the devil is in the finer details !

And now we dont have to be a signatory to NPT since NSG has given us exemption from it.
That is the reason we are finalizing Uranium purchase agreement with Australia and other countries.

DOE had a procedural stop before this in that no US entity could engage in nuclear trade without NSG approval. That hurdle is now removed.

In the US, its still a case by case procedure with DOE. Not everything will pass as DOE must review everything. Too much paperwork and headache.

who are becharay indians?
Just because you sign a nuclear deal it does not mean anything to us .You do not even have the basic infrastructure to look after your nuclear plants. You are even taking loans to build your own plants and you call us pitiful.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 18
In the US, its still a case by case procedure with DOE. Not everything will pass as DOE must review everything. Too much paperwork and headache.
Oh I am not disagreeing with that.
Im saying that now DOE will review the case, earlier without the exemption, it was a summary rejection.

In any case, India just needed the US to bully its way in making NSG grant an exemption. India is now buying reactors from everywhere. Commercial negotiations are on with France.

Which tech?
almost all critical tech regarding fuel reprocessing is owned by them notwithstanding their expertise in designing of fission core, and special steel vessels !

Our NSG waiver will almost be useless if we dont sign the nuclear deal with Japanese PM this coming month !

Okay no offence, but why does Indian media/bloggers/Indians come up with the most homosexual titles for their news pieces=blogs=rants?

Sexual frustration.

Why else a would car's boot be called 'dicky'

And why else would you find signs in shop saying enter through backside ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom