Pakistan-China , agree to build another Nuclear power plant Pakistan, Chashma 5

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan / China :pakistan::china:
Reference
http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NN-Pakistan-China-agree-to-build-Chashma-5-2311177.html

Google has started to supress the good stuff about CPEC ... but it is happening lot of indian articles started to be on top but ... things are moving

Chashma%205%20agreement%20(CNNC)%20460.jpg

"According to the agreement, CNNC will build a one-million-kilowatt-class nuclear power unit with HPR1000 technology at the Chashma Nuclear Power Plant in Pakistan," CNNC said yesterday. The reactor will be the seventh nuclear power unit that China has exported to Pakistan and the third HPR1000.

The Chinese-designed HPR1000 Hualong One reactor design is under construction in China, at Fuqing units 5 and 6 and Fangchenggang units 3 and 4. The first Hualong One unit, Fuqing 5, is expected to start up in 2019, with Fangchenggang 3 to follow the same year, and the other two units in 2020.

Chashma is already home to four Chinese-built CNP-300 units, while two HPR1000 units are under construction at Pakistan's Karachi nuclear power plant. Construction began on Karachi unit 2 in 2015 and unit 3 in 2016; the units are planned to enter commercial operation in 2021 and 2022, respectively.

The HPR1000 has also been proposed for construction at Bradwell in the UK, where it is undergoing Generic Design Assessment. UK national regulatory bodies the Office for Nuclear Regulation and the Environment Agency recently announced the start of the second, technical, phase of the assessment programme for the UK HPR1000.

Chashma 5 will be constructed by CNNC subsidiary CNNC China Zhongyuan Engineering Corp, the company said.

Researched and written
by World Nuclear News

Last edited:
Source #2
http://www.power-technology.com/news/chinas-cnnc-build-unit-5-chashma-npp-pakistan/

China National Nuclear (CNNC) has signed a cooperation agreement with the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) for the construction of Chashma nuclear power plant’s Unit 5.

Under the deal, CNNC will employ its HPR 1000 technology to build a one million kilowatt class unit at the nuclear power plant (NPP).

CNNC China Zhongyuan Engineering will construct the unit, which will be the third to feature HPR 1000 technology in Pakistan.

HPR 1000 is a third-generation pressurised water reactor developed by China’s domestic research teams.

“CNNC China Zhongyuan Engineering will construct the unit, which will be the third to feature HPR 1000 technology in Pakistan.”
It promotes the Made in China 2025 initiative and helps China achieve its Going Global strategy.

CNNC has built four nuclear power units in Pakistan so far, as well as installed a total of 4.63 million kilowatt capacity and more than 1.3 million kilowatt of operational capacity in the country.

The Chashma NPP is situated in Punjab, and is currently equipped with operating units Chashnupp-I, Chashnupp-II, Chashnupp-III, and Chashnupp-IV.

Chashnupp-I and Chashnupp-II are capable of generating 325MW power and began commercial operation in 2000 and 2011, respectively.

Chasnupp-3 and Chashnupp-IV are designed to generate 340MW of energy each.

Google has started to supress the good stuff about CPEC ... but it is happening lot of indian articles started to be on top but ... things are moving

I love that. That signals the end of Google because even common people have started to sense the discrimination Google is doing and now they are looking for alternatives and alternatives are there and gradually people will shift from the Google.
Also it will help reduce burnol demand in India.

It was funny when you try to search for this news you can't find it easily but when you type CPEC you see all the Indian websites (Propaganda shit on top in highlighted boxes)

I might have to give up using Google and move to different search engine to get latest data

When I type 'CPEC Pakistan' all i see is nonsense articles about India's rona bazi about CPEC

It was funny when you try to search for this news you can't find it easily but when you type CPEC you see all the Indian websites (Propaganda shit on top in highlighted boxes)

I might have to give up using Google and move to different search engine to get latest data

When I type 'CPEC Pakistan' all i see is nonsense articles about India's rona bazi about CPEC

Try DuckDuckGo (DDG)
https://duckduckgo.com
far superior than googly shit

It is not google's fault basically India has a large population and they give more hits to Indian web sites thus putting an auto SEO process. This indicates how much is India obsessed with CPEC.

I feel wonderful when I read news like this. I still remember how much pressure and critique there used to be in the international media about our slightest progress yet we are building one nuke reactor after the other with big bad uncle Sam and crybaby India just watching and unable to stop us.

Thank you China, well done. :pakistan::china:

Obsessed Indians. This started to become a bigger problem for little over a year now. Until a few weeks ago, I used to be able to do search on Google as follows: CPEC Location: Pakistan to filter out the propaganda of our Indian friends. That doesn't work any more. Now, I have to go to Google Advance search, and select Pakistan from the Region drop down. It's a hassle, but works for now.

It is not google's fault basically India has a large population and they give more hits to Indian web sites thus putting an auto SEO process. This indicates how much is India obsessed with CPEC.

Very true. Wasting time thinking about us, suits us fine because we have more opportunities to catch up! Soon, Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom