What's new

Pakistan Censor Board has put ban on Saif's movies forever

Indian movies prevailed even after thirty years of ban. I believe it was Zia ul Haq who banned Indian movie screening in theaters but allowed home viewing by your people on pirated videos. I guess he was aware of Indian cultural onslaught on your Islamic sensibilities but for some unknown reason allowed bootlegged copies of Indian movies to flourish. Maybe he was trying to appease both your public and mullahs at the same time.

Now with Internet and other forms of media it is quite difficult to enforce cross border cultural invasion. With the melting of borders, in this globalized world, you just cannot stop an idea whose time has come. It was Victor Hugo who said it quite eloquently some 100 years back but it is even more true now.
Despite having all the access to bollywood content, cd,dvd, etc i dont watch it.

The mere thought of seeing bollywood stuff gets me miserable. Heck even our pakistani dramas have become quite indianized ,same lavish sets and weird music, istopped watching them for that reason.

Rest for those who are desperate for indian culture and crap .then whatelse do they deserve than to watch cheap bolly flicks and dramas.

And what ur bolly films have given india, more harassment ,more female abuse. In every film of urs when a man is shown abusing women on street ,firstly he hums some item number from some past bollywood hit ,which quite shows the impact of bolly on ur society.

We have such losers on our side too who then use these bollywood item songs and even pakistani pop songs to harass females.

I had read a report abt how some pakistani men sing munni badnam to harass females on street. Tho these are our own moral weaknesses.

Why, in your movies, do you show the cities of Pakistan as a shit pile worst then that of a war torn country or something with Shit infra structure and f*ckeed up place?
They say indians and pakistanis are same. Hence, they depict our cities the same as theirs

plz recommend some of your movies.

List of Pakistani films of 2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

English is not my native language nor I am suffering with inferiority complex like Indians :p:

you find many indians complaining and pinching person or show off maybe that "go learn proper English" my question is is learning English is important than poor living condition.
they dont have proper toilets for public. no food for 1.25 billion human but they are out in world and telling everyone to correct their grammer.. who give a F about that... just someone tell them go feed your public instead of this bS.
"Desi kutti.. Valaiti cheekhaan"

Please stop saying that.
The line, "Guss K maren ge"
is enough to have the film banned. Thanks. The way Cops and intelligence agencies are shown. Wah....
By the way, I have a question, a serious one, no jokes, I am expecting a good answers. No sarcasm or anything
Why, in your movies, do you show the cities of Pakistan as a shit pile worst then that of a war torn country or something with Shit infra structure and f*ckeed up place?

Was "Zero Dark Thirty" too banned in Pakistan ???

Who is Bhagat Singh for you :what:

Who is Bhagat Singh to you???

And who is Kasab to you??? Role model?

Hypocricsy of bloody Hindus.

You banned waar, we banned saif the kanjjoo khan :lol:

Marvelous job. Now do this with all gharti movies.

Pakistani will watch it online or on DVD...

I watched the movie, its not against Pakistan, Its against terrorists.... I wonder how many Pakistani will associate them with terrorism...
I am yet to watch this. But I know it is against pakistan8-).

All content from across the border should be banned.
Who ever likes them, can go and live there.
whole pakistan loves indian movies.

Ab her film 100% flop hogi sale ki , nawab of panwalas

Aek to wase hi khrab actor hai , uper se , jis thali main khata hai usi mai cheedh kerta hai

You think your courts can openly go against Hafiz Saeed and his organization. :disagree:
If no...
Just like yours can't against your PM.

where as, I think yes, they can. So what I said earlier should only be considered only if you do not argue with me.

Was "Zero Dark Thirty" too banned in Pakistan ???
I dont even know that movie. But guess what, I dont care...
Atleast this got banned when it did.

List of Pakistani films of 2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you find many indians complaining and pinching person or show off maybe that "go learn proper English" my question is is learning English is important than poor living condition.
they dont have proper toilets for public. no food for 1.25 billion human but they are out in world and telling everyone to correct their grammer.. who give a F about that... just someone tell them go feed your public instead of this bS.
"Desi kutti.. Valaiti cheekhaan"
You are right ... There are below 10% people in India who can comprehend English .........

Who is Bhagat Singh to you???

And who is Kasab to you??? Role model?

First of all I don't know who is Kasab ... Whether its a real or planted by your agencies .......

However you didn't answer my question that what do you think about Bhagat Singh .........

Back
Top Bottom