What's new

Pakistan cement maker Lucky eyes plant in India

Welcome. Hope they dont join the dirty cartel. Good news for Indian consumer.
I wish govt allows import of cement without duty for a year so that the cement companies get on their knees.

they are the biggest part of dirty cement cartel in Pakistan, now they will also be part of indian cartel

All aside, what will happen when indo-pak relations get heated up. Suddenly the trade takes 3rd lane.
Lucky not always lucky.

What is it that Lucky Cement did not find/acjhieve in Pakistan? No Pakistani industry shouldinvest outside Paksitan,specially in india.Pakistani people are more in need of employment opportunities.

On the other hand,industrialists need politiacal stability and better law and order situation to feel safe/comfortable to invest. If they don'tfeelsafein biggercities, they shouldgotosmaller towns and cities, this would not only provide employment in under-developed areas but also provide low cost labour to industry.

good move

i just hope that one of Indian automobile industry setup a plant in Pakistan

Welcome. Hope they dont join the dirty cartel. Good news for Indian consumer.
I wish govt allows import of cement without duty for a year so that the cement companies get on their knees.

Don't worry, Pakistani Cement Quality is way Higher then world standards.....

@Topic

Just thinking, when did Lucky Cement has become Largest Cement Maker? It's D.G Khan Cement... But belong to same group...

Don't worry, Pakistani Cement Quality is way Higher then world standards.....

@Topic

Just thinking, when did Lucky Cement has become Largest Cement Maker? It's D.G Khan Cement... But belong to same group...
Lol, I am sure its not dirty, Lookup 'cartel' in the dictionary. :)

What is it that Lucky Cement did not find/acjhieve in Pakistan? No Pakistani industry shouldinvest outside Paksitan,specially in india.Pakistani people are more in need of employment opportunities.

On the other hand,industrialists need politiacal stability and better law and order situation to feel safe/comfortable to invest. If they don'tfeelsafein biggercities, they shouldgotosmaller towns and cities, this would not only provide employment in under-developed areas but also provide low cost labour to industry.

You also need following things to set up a cement factory

close proximity to raw material
Sufficient water
Cheap Labor
Cheap Land
abundant Power
Capital Investment
Transport Network
Market Access

Really! I thought thay make it out of air.

You also need following things to set up a cement factory

close proximity to raw material
Sufficient water
Cheap Labor
Cheap Land
abundant Power
Capital Investment
Transport Network
Market Access

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3632691 said:
pakistan should never allow indian products in pakistan

abhi v bachoo wali harkatein ...

Anywaz get some indian stuff kuch logo ka bhala ho jayega. (atleast somebody will get his dream bike and you will get free Indian DVDs as we do offer DVDs too)..

abhi v bachoo wali harkatein ...

Anywaz get some indian stuff kuch logo ka bhala ho jayega. (atleast somebody will get his dream bike and you will get free Indian DVDs as we do offer DVDs too)..

bhai ap bas apne logo ka bhala kerdo ham zindagi bhar apke ehsan mand rahe ge

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3636435 said:
bhai ap bas apne logo ka bhala kerdo ham zindagi bhar apke ehsan mand rahe ge

arey yaar tu to bura maan gaya..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom