What's new

Pakistan captures BSF jawan swept away by Chenab river

Its a trivial accident. Natural calamity r normal in flood zone. He would be released with in a week.

Good luck for the jawan, Meanwhile he can enjoy free Pakistani ration. Biryani

What Kashmir dispute is related with this Look Post some hint that open to ur eyes were we
save your soilders killed by Mukti bahmini
1973-4.JPG

download.jpg

Papa russia mein kam karta hai.. per betay kou education nahi dei saka.. shame

Kaunsa Lashkar/Badr join kiye ho? Kahin Lashkar-e-Jhangvi me to shamil nahi hue ho na? :P

Aur kuch bhi bano, lekin khudkush Hamlavar na bano. You are not so easy to replace in PDF.:cray:

The stamina you have for posting bullshyt, is second to none. I must say....

This keyboard warrior will play football with your soldiers hea.. really soon
I read some where according to islam, you should not decapitate even your dead enemy... Are you true muslim?.. First try playing football with normal football without fear in Pakistan, later on you can have a wet dream of playing football with Indian soldiers' head...

Stop smoking weed guy.... it is hazardous to your brain (if you have any???)

sure and i dont mind that.

LOL that wasnt just a company but entire base of operations ie more then 150 men atleast. But that was a natural disaster in a terrain like siachin not on the banks of rivers in a more fertile terrain.

good for them but we will only focus on what we want.

and none of them have been put into arabian sea as well in pakistan.

LOL and thats a pure lie.

Its actually true in few cases... Go to mexico city... there is one famous restaurant.. India Pakistan Restaurant... When we inquired from which place, he said he is from Islamabad.... and his ancestors are from UP in undivided India..

Its actually true in few cases... Go to mexico city... there is one famous restaurant.. India Pakistan Restaurant... When we inquired from which place, he said he is from Islamabad.... and his ancestors are from UP in undivided India..
LOL:rofl: so what does this proves kiddo???

download.jpg
Papa russia mein kam karta hai.. per betay kou education nahi dei saka.. shame

Teri apne desh (pakistan) ki education ek indian hindu ke likhi kitaab se hui hai ? Ram Ram !

Thank god you received the education from indian hindu bengalis and you consider it the truth, says a lot about our own education...:lol:

Teri apne desh (pakistan) ki education ek indian hindu ke likhi kitaab se hui hai ? Ram Ram !

Thank god you received the education from indian hindu bengalis and you consider it the truth, says a lot about our own education...:lol:

lmao.. which one meri nanhi jaan?

Btwn i studied in Army Public Schools.. books we read were from oxford..

lmao.. which one meri nanhi jaan?

Btwn i studied in Army Public Schools.. books we read were from oxford..

The Sharmila Bose wali..

Yeah, they have a lot of indian hindu writers...oxford people, especially on subcontinental topics.

The Sharmila Bose wali..

Yeah, they have a lot of indian hindu writers...oxford people, especially on subcontinental topics.

you are pretty stupid... Dead reckoning is a syllabus book.. its available in Pakistan just like any other book.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom