What's new

Pakistan captures BSF jawan swept away by Chenab river

It doesn't matter anymore, none of your business India.:-)

Jawans are mostly from poor families just trying to sustain their lives and those associated , just return him back safely.

A fact that's often overlooked in such cases. But he knew the risks when he signed up for the job. I'm sure he won't be harmed by Pakistan. May have to endure a tough interrogation though.

Jawans are mostly from poor families just trying to sustain their lives and those associated , just return him back safely.
Sir, you won my heart. There are lot of poor soldiers, away from their families, in both countries. No matter what people say, No army want war.
I wanted to know how far his thirst for Indian blood had taken him. :lol:
I know. but you knew the answer already :)

A fact that's often overlooked in such cases. But he knew the risks when he signed up for the job. I'm sure he won't be harmed by Pakistan. May have to endure a tough interrogation though.

We are sending him to Hafez Saeed.

War is always the ultimate solutiol I love war and would soon would the india. in real battle INSHALLAH
You can go to Iraq and fight for your new khalifa then. He may one day initiate war against India after calling it Ghazwa-e-Hind.. :sarcastic:

:lol: But won't it prove that a nexus exists between PA and such proscribed terrorists? Something that India has been claiming all along.:azn:

No, I'm sure Hafez Saeed will show him hospitality.

You can go to Iraq and fight for your new khalifa then. He may one day initiate war against India after calling it Ghazwa-e-Hind.. :sarcastic:
If he wanted to fight why to go to Iraq? He can come to Kashmir :)
Afghanistan is also option, BUT he does not want to. He want to troll and show bravery on PDF

good reply boss
Thanks for your compliment.
If he wanted to fight why to go to Iraq? He can come to Kashmir :)
Afghanistan is also option, BUT he does not want to. He want to troll and show bravery on PDF
I have seen a lot of people like him outside there. I know how to deal with such people very well.

There are some restrictions on PDF thats why I cannot go further. If I ever met him in personal, he may one day call me kafir, munafiq or such words without even knowing the characteristics of it.

Probably a failed infiltration attempt, execute him and move on.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom