What's new

Pakistan captures 48 Indian fishermen, 8 boats off Gujarat coast

Please try to make an intelligent comment!

What is the reason the Pak fishermen are in Indian waters then?
there hardly fishermen of our country go there and whose who do are actually the ones go by mistake since there is no GPS avaliable to them. Also compare the numbers in the jails u will know. u have some 350+ and we have 500++

Itnay bhoolay bhi nahi hai fishermen, yes sometime bad weather and poor navigation occur but it's also fact that Pakistan's side is richer in marine life because of Indus delta, which attracts the fishermen.
That is why more Pakistani Fishermen are there in Indian jails ?? Its more than the number of Indian fishermen in Pakistani Jails. The reason you gave is totally senseless man, at least once try not to defend Pakistan over every reason its ok to be neutral sometimes.

there hardly fishermen of our country go there and whose who do are actually the ones go by mistake since there is no GPS avaliable to them. Also compare the numbers in the jails u will know. u have some 350+ and we have 500++
Wrong. Official statements Pakistan has only 320+

Last edited:
Wrong. Official statements Pakistan has only 290+
lol and tell that official reports to me?

This article is from 2013
''However, regular patrolling and clearing of these fishermen by the PMSA ships has progressively resulted in substantial decrease in the presence of Indian boats. During the recent past (September 2012 onwards), 131 boats and 484 crewmembers have been apprehended.''
Facts about illegal Indian fishing activity inside Pakistan EEZ - thenews.com.pk

Last year Pakistan released around 100 Indian Fishermen and the report stated about 300 are still lodged in Pakistani Jails, on Indian side too India released over a 40 Pakistani and still around 360 are in Indian Jails.

No offense but try not defend your country with such things, its k to be neutral or to show sympathy towards the Fishermen of Both sides.

Last year Pakistan released around 100 Indian Fishermen and the report stated about 300 are still lodged in Pakistani Jails, on Indian side too India released over a 40 Pakistani and still around 360 are in Indian Jails.

No offense but try not defend your country with such things, its k to be neutral or to show sympathy towards the Fishermen of Both sides.
Rubbish! read post#33 again.

pak has every right to arrest these fishermen if they ventured into pak waters.....just like india do....may be nawaz sharif....wont release these just for saree gifts

This article is from 2013
''However, regular patrolling and clearing of these fishermen by the PMSA ships has progressively resulted in substantial decrease in the presence of Indian boats. During the recent past (September 2012 onwards), 131 boats and 484 crewmembers have been apprehended.''
Facts about illegal Indian fishing activity inside Pakistan EEZ - thenews.com.pk
Gives me a link from 2013 :3 This year itself Pakistan released 172 Indian Prisoners, get your facts right next time and try to be neutral or sympathetic towards such incidents

pak has every right to arrest these fishermen if they ventured into pak waters.....just like india do....may be nawaz sharif....wont release these just for saree gifts
Good reply Bornubus. @Umair Nawaz No offense Buddy this type of reply would have been more matured from your side too.

Gives me a link from 2013 :3 This year itself Pakistan released 172 Indian Prisoners, get your facts right next time and try to be neutral or sympathetic towards such incidents

Good reply Bornubus. @Umair Nawaz No offense Buddy this type of reply would have been more matured from your side too.
see some "mature" posts on page 1....thanks

again rubbish......dont post project illicit stats. Go through the source i quote it doesnt give numbers of how many we have but it just gives an idea of how many we had captured since sep 2012 to 2013. And thats more then what u have claimed.

cut this drama.

That is why more Pakistani Fishermen are there in Indian jails ?? Its more than the number of Indian fishermen in Pakistani Jails. The reason you gave is totally senseless man, at least once try not to defend Pakistan over every reason its ok to be neutral sometimes.

Who told you there are more Pakistani fishermen?

What a pathetic hypocrite

Back
Top Bottom