What's new

Pakistan capable to destroy drones

Attack Drones do not only use Hellfire or Maverick, they can carry LGB or JDAM which can dropped from high Altitutes. MALE Drones Recconnaisance Mission flying also in Hight Altitutes, in this Case MANPADS or AA Guns can not rech them. I think against MALE Drones on high Altitute SPADA-2000 would counter this Threat.

In respect to our theater, 99% hellfire carrying drones are being used.

Here we are talking about paksitans capability to bring down low altitute medium velocity flying objects with their current millitary hardware. It sure can do so. Not particularly discussing the prospects of pakistan targeting US predator drones.

I guess they have the capacity to bring down both, as I understand neither flies faster. The fact is they have approved drones internally, as ISI provides the intelligence for drone strikes. It is only for public consumption they talk about drones.

Hmm...US Predator drones's high altitude is between 10,000-25,000ft, is that possible?

Yes, 25,000ft = 7620 m = 7.62KM and it can be destryed from that range...PA Air Security force that have SAM in above reference (first post of this thread), ranges near 8KM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom