What's new

Pakistan 'blocking supplies to US base'

Status
Not open for further replies.

the 'wise' indians just don't want to hear about 1962.

We hear and we appreciate that 1962 was an eye opener for us. Post 1962 major chunk of Nehruvian diplomacy got junked and new era of aggressive defence planning, and procurement began and is still under way.

Being Muslim didnt help you from mass genocide perpetrated by PA in your shonar bangla, so be grateful to us.

BTW, you seem to be an ilamic radical. what is the length of your beard?

One 'wise' indian asks why isn't Pakistan fighting against america and I ask why isn't india fighting agaisnt China, after all, india has been getting it from China ever since 1962 but of course, the 'wise' indians just don't want to hear about 1962. When the indians get an appropriate reply they are struck by hysteria.

lo... buddy, ur moronic attitude won't take u any where ...

India and china are at peace.. we are not violating each other sovereignty...In fact china is the largest trading partner of india..

Americans are killing innocent pakistanis with their lethal drones

lo... buddy, ur moronic attitude won't take u any where ...

India and china are at peace.. we are not violating each other sovereignty...In fact china is the largest trading partner of india..

Americans are killing innocent pakistanis with their lethal drones

If india is at peace with China so is Pakistan with the US. Don't think you can sell your lies by using offensive remarks.

If india is at peace with China so is Pakistan with the US. Don't think you can sell your lies by using offensive remarks.

Do you laugh at yourself? Because we all do!! :rofl:
Why you didn't reply me? Where's your honesty gone? Mr topic changer,
1) you say that why India not fighting China, we gave you the answer, so you vibrated from inside!
2) Then you talk about 1962!! You also talk about why I didn't reply! Its been more than 20 hours but still i haven't got your reply yet Mr Busted!
3) And now you're saying that USA and Pakistan are at peace!
:rofl:
Don't you feel ashamed ever? Why are you so used to being busted all the time??

Have some self respect man!

pakistan is at peace with US...?? are u in real or what ? they come daily and killed many innocent pakistanis children, man and woman

Comparison? USA and Pakistan vs India and China?
Don't talk like such a loser now!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

India at peace with China is as absurd as Pakistan at peace with the US but those with the brain of birds like you won't understand that or they don't have the honesty to admit it.

Why don't you prove that you're at peace with China? You can't.

U have started this.. now onus is on u to prove it otherwise... things are getting funny with u

as i already mentioned in my previous post that china is india biggest trading partner and we are the member of BRICS... PM recently visited China

see this..

Bound for Beijing, army hopes to close bitter chapter

and as u go by the perception of pakistani.. they consider US as one of the biggest enemy of pakistan and Islam

India at peace with China is as absurd as Pakistan at peace with the US but those with the brain of birds like you won't understand that or they don't have the honesty to admit it.

What the hæll are you comparing man!!

First you ask why India not fighting China, then you come up with 1962, then you come up with Pakistan and USA peace BS, and now you compare "USA and Pakistan" vs "India and China?"

you cross every limit of stupidity! If your doctor says that you're alright then you should change your doctor!

What the hæll are you comparing man!!

First you ask why India not fighting China, then you come up with 1962, then you come up with Pakistan and USA peace BS, and now you compare "USA and Pakistan" vs "India and China?"

you cross every limit of stupidity! If your doctor says that you're alright then you should change your doctor!

Bird brains won't understand what I'm saying because if they do they can't scream like banshees. India is not at peace with China yet there's no open war at the moment and Pakistan's relationship is just like that with the US, this is the point but of course this fact won't get into thick skulls.

Bird brains won't understand what I'm saying because if they do they can't scream like banshees. India is not at peace with China yet there's no open war at the moment and Pakistan's relationship is just like that with the US, this is the point but of course this fact won't get into thick skulls.

This is ur perception dude..pls ask some chinese member they will clarify ur doubts...

u are terribly misinformed my dear

Didn't you read the previous post, in which I pointed out the differences? Is China attacking us with drones everyday? did Chinese helicopters get into our territory, kill someone and just go? Do they violate our sovereignty? Don't you see the differences and can't you even read the post properly?

Do you understand the differences now? If you can give me your address then I can send you a stick, with which you can beat yourself everyday! :rofl:

Why you're not answering the post no. 71? Where's your honesty gone? You're amazing, I wish you were in my college!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom