What's new

Pakistan Behind May Attack on Indian Consulate in Herat, says Afghan Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbfho.jpg

OT: Afghan politicians are all snakes. Not too long ago, we had their sorry asses taking refuge in our land and under our protection. How soon they forget as a nation.

Afghanistan needs to get into a defense pact with China or Russia if it wants to retain freedom.

The US couldn't save Afghanistan, you think Chinese or Russian or any country's interference will?

Typical thinking for those who don't know the truths of Afghanistan.

Why Haqqni's and Mullah Omer are not present in a good list.:undecided: Strange

Who spported BRA and BLA etc? yes i am proud on Mullah Omer Mujahid he is a brave person and victorious.

because they welcome TTP ... and Talibans are one fcuked up creatures

Don't think Pakistan had a direct involvement but some of the groups that operate out of Pakistan which Pakistan doesnt take any action against are probably responsible such as Haqqani Network.

Afghanistan politicians also know the reality of the explosive argument that expelled Pluto from the solar system. Even people who believe them for their own reasons know inside that they are listening to morons.

OT: Afghan politicians are all snakes. Not too long ago, we had their sorry asses taking refuge in our land and under our protection. How soon they forget as a nation.

The US couldn't save Afghanistan, you think Chinese or Russian or any country's interference will?

Typical thinking for those who don't know the truths of Afghanistan.

Yours was the country that was looking for strategic depth in Afghanistan. Guess you learned that lesson first and foremost.

Yours was the country that was looking for strategic depth in Afghanistan. Guess you learned that lesson first and foremost.

Soooo many people show up on PDF and say that line.

Let's begin with this, answer me this:

What is strategic depth? Some evil conspiracy for world domination?

This example suits on Pakistan :)
34japgy.jpg

Afghans... India will be always there to help you.

i prefer a Nuclear Strike on Afghanistan as whole ... :D

The next moment... think how many countries will nuke you with thermonuclear bombs. Why always talk about nuke? Do you think you can nuke any country and getaway??? Why always high on suicidal thoughts?

The next moment... think how many countries will nuke you with thermonuclear bombs. Why always talk about nuke? Do you think you can nuke any country and getaway??? Why always high on suicidal thoughts?
:D If you help Afghans then we will start supporting Haqqanis.

i am in favor of finishing the worlds problem in one Go :D

Soooo many people show up on PDF and say that line.

Let's begin with this, answer me this:

What is strategic depth? Some evil conspiracy for world domination?

Only Mirza Aslam Beg can better explain you. I am only the Gootargoon.

Don't worry, we will solve it forever. :D Just wait for 10 years.

no i cant wait man , i want another meteor to strike land ...
Taliban Extinction, or maybe T-Virus out break , every Taliban become Zombies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom