What's new

Pakistan beats India in MMA fight

A loser excuse :lol: well i don't give any childish excuse that indian fighter was an amateur,i honor the decision.

you are giving loser excuses dear. Bringing in months and years old victories for feeling good. :lol:

Again. Looks like you were expecting to fight kids this time too. :azn:

you are giving loser excuses dear. Bringing in months and years old victories for feeling good. :lol:

Again. Looks like you were expecting to fight kids this time too. :azn:
Again we have no problem with the results but chicken excuses so congrats and i just placed you own logic according to it pak don't send pros in olympics or commonwealth but only in irrelevant events.

And let alone that 5 -1 thrashing indian MMA fighters also beat pakistanis in your home country in lahore and plz send your pros to return the favor in india.

Who was is a pro or a kid,remember its pakistan who don't even allow our sikhs and muslim MMA fighters only hindu fighters.

Punjab Sports Festival
Pak-Fight-Club-4-poster.jpg

Bout Information
839c777e-a754-440b-9456-b15002bd1106 (1).jpg

• Venue: Al Hamra Open Air Complex
    • Enclosure:
Udit Thakur | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

Again we have no problem with the results but chicken excuses so congrats and i just placed you own logic according to pak don't send pros in olympics or commonwealth but only in irrelevant events.
Nope. You are still coming up with more loser excuses. Now you have come up with another old victory from 2014. Just accept the fact that both Indian players lost fair and square. And move on. Our professionals have just started and would surely go a long way despite no support from government or corporate sector.

This wolverine from Quetta looks to have a very bright future.

calm down just one match,

And it was not one match. There were two matches and you lost both. :)

Nope. You are still coming up with more loser excuses. Now you have come up with another old victory from 2014. Just accept the fact that both Indian players lost fair and square. And move on. Our professionals have just started and would surely go a long way despite no support from government or corporate sector.

This wolverine from Quetta looks to have a very bright future.
Where did i denied the victory,my first reply was to a troll who started beef and offtopic crap so i showed him the mirror.

Again we have no problem with the results but chicken excuses so congrats and i just placed you own logic according to it pak don't send pros in olympics or commonwealth but only in irrelevant events.

And let alone that 5 -1 thrashing indian MMA fighters also beat pakistanis in your home country in lahore and plz send your pros to return the favor in india.

Who was is a pro or a kid,remember its pakistan who don't even allow our sikhs and muslim MMA fighters only hindu fighters.

Punjab Sports Festival
View attachment 276256
Bout Information
View attachment 276257

• Venue: Al Hamra Open Air Complex
    • Enclosure:
Udit Thakur | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

The fighters you posted were all experienced pros, who fought bog standard amateurs without a single fight. The 5-1 charade was exposed a while back. This thread both fights the Indian guys were experienced.

On a side note Pakistani origin fighters from the UK have gone onto to become world champions in both boxing and kick boxing and now it's MMA's turn.
Although I don't like threads like this i.e. mindless chest thumping.

Pakistan’s mix martial art competitor Ahmed Mujtaba has taken the MMA world by surprise when he was able to lead Pakistan to victory over India against all odds.

Ahmed knocked out his Indian opponent Sanjivan Padwal in the light weight category of the ultimate breakdown 18 event. Ahmed Mujtaba has the best record in PAK MMA so far with all wins and no losses with Amateur Record of 2-0 and Pro Record of 3-0 (via pak-mma.com)

After the match Ahmed was, as expected, thrilled and excited to secure this famous win and he let out his emotions in terrific fashion.
MMA fighter makes nation proud | ARYSports.tv

Congrats to the guy and I hope no one belittles the Indian fighter. It takes great courage to enter the ring and fight. Well done to both.

We should all be happy that Indians and Pakistanis are both finally making a mark on MMA. Its long overdue.:cheers:

But I foresee the usual hollow chest thumping....much like the Cambrian patrol thread. sigh...:undecided:

We should all be happy that Indians and Pakistanis are both finally making a mark on MMA. Its long overdue.:cheers:

But I foresee the usual hollow chest thumping....much like the Cambrian patrol thread. sigh...:undecided:

Yes I agree. There is one trend I see, that the majority seem to be from certain regions.

Here is the official video of Ahmad Mujataba fight

It was done in the right spirit. Good to see.

Pakistani guy does not have a regional ranking yet: Ahmed Mujtaba ("Wolverine") | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

Hopefully he will get a chance to take on this Indian guy ranked 17th in S.E.A for featherweights:

Chaitanya Gavali ("Dangerous") | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

The guy he defeated is ranked 174 (pound for pound) in comparison:

Sanjivan Padwal | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

May all the fighters have long, productive careers! Respect to all of them for what they do.

Glad to see a lass of ours in the womens rankings (14th pound for pound) too:

Jeet Toshi | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

A loser excuse :lol: well i don't give any childish excuse that indian fighter was an amateur,i honor the decision.

And by your logic pak send kids to international events like commonwealth to embarrass the nation but send pros at a irrelevant event like mma.

just `107 seconds

Check the video uploaded in this thread, how much your boy lasted... just 60 seconds, gone in 60 seconds

Back
Top Bottom