What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
But no punishment for the Arabs and Muslims who kill a thousand times more people in a year in their struggle for power than Israel does in its self-defence.
That is not your problem and has nothing to do with the topic.

And there's more: Israelis, including the miltary and elected officials, are subject to law. Transgressions are thus fewer and prosecutions of transgressors can succeed. So in Israel, justice is done.
Don't give me BS :lol:

Unclear. Details please - in a separate thread.
As i told you before. study your history. I am not here to give you history lessons.

Not asking for sympathy. I'm pointing out that Pakistanis have to champion Israel for what it is and does in context, not phony stuff.
Oh believe me we know exactly what Israel is.

Judging from this thread, you can't do so. And since you can't, you have to justify what you do not just to your fellow Pakistanis, but to yourself as well.
Believe me I sleep like a baby. Only tyrants like you live in fear every second of your miserable life because they know that one day the will be held accountable for their crimes .

Yes we have evolved with time but only so much.

The thin line between what is justified and what is not can be erased if need be.

Last edited:
AN, you lost your arguments both here and there. Pretending you didn't and recycling - does that really subtract from your shame or add to it?
Funny how your delusions mis-guide you!

AN, you lost your arguments both here and there. Pretending you didn't and recycling - does that really subtract from your shame or add to it?
Mark Twain said something about you:

941530_10151531090453893_1589608130_n.jpg

IN line with Pakistan's stance of denying everything about the genocide as Indian/Bangladeshi propaganda. Denial of the truth cannot make it become any less true.
but who the Hell are Indians to portray this about Pakistan, we accept the truth now its over it was our mistake and Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan. Now how would you will feel when Hollywood director makes a movie about rape cases in India?

Last edited:
@Abu Nasar , claiming on the previous page that I "can do anything" and on this page that I'm "stupid" shows you're pretty confused. Likely you're on an emotional roller coaster. Perhaps you can cool down by remembering this is about Pakistan and not about me. Then you'll be fitter to think and reason - to discuss ideas.

@Abu Nasar , claiming on the previous page that I "can do anything" and on this page that I'm "stupid" shows you're pretty confused. Likely you're on an emotional roller coaster. Perhaps you can cool down by remembering this is about Pakistan and not about me. Then you'll be fitter to think and reason - to discuss ideas.

You see logic and zionism are at opposite ends of the spectrum. If you even had a shred of common sense, you would have understood that a stupid person is capable of anything / any stupidity! BUT like I said logic and zionism don't go together!

You haven't answered my 3 questions either. You are just talking crap as usual!

You are talking crap as usual. You haven't answered my questions:

Q1) How do you justify using chemical bombs on innocent civilians?
Q2) How do you justify killing innocent civilians, women and children?
Q3) How do you justify killing innocent teenagers as in the video?

You are zionist bigot, you can do anything!

Actually truth is what rest of the world except Pakistan claims.
And what does the "rest of the world" claim?? No one but bharatis and some Bangalis believe that 3,000,000 People were killed by 40,000 Pakistani soldiers within a few months. Which is why not a single high ranking Pakistani officer was brought in front of international courts for this supposed "genocide" which only you bharatis and your Bangali stooges believe.

BTW, Bollywood should also release a Film on the BSF shooting Bangali cattle herders in their own territory.

A film on Bharatis oppression, rape, murder, and intimidation of Kashmiris would also be appreciated.

And....It's history. And dude you don't even know in what context I said so just stay out of it.

Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, South Tibet, etc are as history as Balochistan, several Pakistani members here at PDF with Baloch ethnicity can confirm it. No matter what context you said, you drag un disputed territories then ready to face similar response.

Don't teach me, tell your comrade to stop dragging J&K as it is undisputed and comes under Indian territory.So if he drags I'll too.

Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, South Tibet, etc are as history as Balochistan, several Pakistani members here at PDF with Baloch ethnicity can confirm it. No matter what context you said, you drag un disputed territories then ready to face similar response.

Good move. A certain lobby in Pakistan is mocking the armed forces of our nation, they mock Qaide-e-Azam, they mock Pakistanis, they mock the entire existence of Pakistan. And now we have rubbish Bollywood movie for propaganda against Pakistan. Pakistanis must remember that Hindu nationalists do not believe in the existence of Pakistan.
I do not care what sect, religion, ethnicity or political affiliation you have, its about time we as Pakistanis unite with our armed forces who are laying their lives for guarding our nation. Any filthy anti Pakistani lobby be it in Pakistan or out of Pakistan need to eliminated.

PROVED.!!! :devil: (HISTORY EXPORT FROM INDIA TO BANGLADESH ):woot::woot:
BD Gov want Historic Exaggerated fake claim to be VERIFIED by multiple indian attempts including that movie :cheers:

SNAKE HASEENA STANCE = :welcome:

I found this on internet can anybody tell me why he said that :undecided:
At a meeting of the military top brass, Yahya Khan declared: "Kill 3 million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands." Accordingly, on the night of 25 March, the Pakistani Army launched Operation Searchlight to "crush" Bengali resistance in which Bengali members of military services were disarmed and killed,

I found this on internet can anybody tell me why he said that :undecided:
At a meeting of the military top brass, Yahya Khan declared: "Kill 3 million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands." Accordingly, on the night of 25 March, the Pakistani Army launched Operation Searchlight to "crush" Bengali resistance in which Bengali members of military services were disarmed and killed,
Misconstrued fabricated BS!

Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source by any standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom