What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is a retard. I think he is a very smart person when it comes to some topics. But Pakistan is definitely not his field. He knows nothing about Pakistan, its culture, people and values. I also thinks he deliberately advances the idea of Zionism on forums. These delusional people actually think Zionism can advance human civilisations.

Nah he is a retard.

I did not claim that all violence is evil.
Well to me it is.

Because...? Because you disagree with one lone Zionist you want to kill eight million people?
What happens to your kind will not be decided by me but by their own actions.

Ignorance or obscurantism here, readers take your pick.
Study your history. you will know whose ignorant.

Zionism is not evil. Zionism is liberty from tyranny, a light in a sea of darkness. In the Arab world many people have had enough of that. Why do you lag behind? And why should your fellow Pakistanis follow your lead? If all you have to offer is violence, why shouldn't they employ violence against you in turn? Even Mohammed knew better than that.
Perhaps darkness is what your kind deserves.

Pakistanis or Muslims for that matter do not follow my lead. The follow their Prophets lead. according to him, your messiah will be killed in modern day Israel and after than your kind will be slaughtered by the Muslims.

Please study the history of the man you mentioned and what he did to the Arab jews after their betrayal.

I think you mistook me for the peaceful and apologetic kind. you were wrong my friend.

As I said, this is a ruthless world. do not expect us to follow the International laws of the evolved world if you don't plan to follow them.

Quit ranting and talking gibberish and explain this -
I answered this challenge of yours two days ago and you said nothing in return: link1, link2.

Is that how it is, the Pakistani populace needs to be held in bondage to tyranny by being snowed with anti-Zionist propaganda?

Honestly how on earth does Zionism fit into Pakistan? Zionism only works for Jews, Pakistan is not a Jewish nation, its not even a neighbour of Israel neither is Pakistan in Middle East. How on earth can colonial Zionist system benefit Pakistan? We are a South Asian nation with our own great cultures, languages and customs. Your logic is flawed or should i say you are seriously brainwashed into thinking that Zionism is somehow the protector of world.

They can thank their lucky stars for that.

Please study the history of the man you mentioned and what he did to the Arab jews after their betrayal.
Killed some and made peace with others. Successors ejected the Jews regardless and seized their property.

As I said, this is a ruthless world. do not expect us to follow the International laws of the evolved world if you don't plan to follow them.
There it is. Law isn't considered a good in and of itself. Anti-Zionist propaganda is important to you because without phony accusations you wouldn't be able to justify your own transgressions of law and justice. It is a foundation for tyranny.

We seem to be in agreement here.

What remains is why your fellow Pakistanis should support you, rather than revile and reject you.

Well to me it is.
This is a variant of the everybody-is-equally-good-or-bad fallacy. If you really believed that, you'd be as anti-war as a Quaker, or want to switch places with criminals in your local prison.

Killed some and made peace with others. Successors ejected the Jews regardless and seized their property.
He killed all the adult men.

Be that as it may, Your fate will be decided by the magnitude of your crimes which have been piling up for quite some time.

There it is. Law isn't considered a good in and of itself. Anti-Zionist propaganda is important to you because without phony accusations you wouldn't be able to justify your own transgressions of law and justice. It is a foundation for tyranny.
How can they be phony accusations after you admit to your crimes ???

This is what you said,

Yes, I often justify violence when Israelis employ violent responses carefully and in self-defence.
You can justify it by calling it self-defence or whatever makes you feel better. we don't view them as such.

We seem to be in agreement here.
I have no idea what it is on which we agreed upon.

What remains is why your fellow Pakistanis should support you, rather than revile and reject you.
My friend when PAF volunteers swore to fight against your kind, we were in an agreement.

Don't think for a second that zionists are viewed as victims in my part of the world.

@Solomon2

I can an answer you point by point, again and again but to what end ???

So I think i'll end the debate at this point.

Last edited:
Seriously, how the hell do you come up with this shit?
He is here to convert you into a zionist!

At PDF there's only very few who realize that they have to dive in and become Zionists, because only in that way can they embrace the truth, logic, humanity, and justice necessary to build a successful civil society in Pakistan. Try establishing these without embracing Israel and the first time you're accused of being a Zionist you'll have to back-track on everything and it'll all break down because you failed to support he necessary hierarchy of values.

He killed all the adult men.

Be that as it may, Your fate will be decided by the magnitude of your crimes which have been piling up for quite some time.
But no punishment for the Arabs and Muslims who kill a thousand times more people in a year in their struggle for power than Israel does in its self-defence.

How can they be phony accusations after you admit to your crimes ???
What crime did I admit to? And there's more: Israelis, including the miltary and elected officials, are subject to law. Transgressions are thus fewer and prosecutions of transgressors can succeed. So in Israel, justice is done.

You can justify it by call it self-defence or whatever makes you feel better. we don't view them as such.
You need a new pair of glasses, then.

My friend when PAF volunteers swore to fight against your kind, we were in an agreement.
Unclear. Details please - in a separate thread.

Don't think for a second that zionists are viewed as victims in my part of the world.
Not asking for sympathy. I'm pointing out that Pakistanis have to champion Israel for what it is and does in context, not phony stuff.

I can an answer you point by point, again and again but to what end ???
Judging from this thread, you can't do so. And since you can't, you have to justify what you do not just to your fellow Pakistanis, but to yourself as well.

I answered this challenge of yours two days ago and you said nothing in return: link1, link2.

Is that how it is, the Pakistani populace needs to be held in bondage to tyranny by being snowed with anti-Zionist propaganda?

You are talking crap as usual. You haven't answered my questions:

Q1) How do you justify using chemical bombs on innocent civilians?
Q2) How do you justify killing innocent civilians, women and children?
Q3) How do you justify killing innocent teenagers as in the video?

You are zionist bigot, you can do anything!

You are talking crap as usual -
AN, you lost your arguments both here and there. Pretending you didn't and recycling - does that really subtract from your shame or add to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom