What's new

Pakistan Auto show 2013

Bro they are are not bad at alll..........our people except more from small cars with less money e. they want every feature in a 5 lac car

bhai sahab koon c gari aap ko 5 lac may mil rahe hain in Pakistan zara batana pasand karengay "LOL"

Bro we have Mehran,Alto and Cultus and other small cars here in PAK and your Calculations are wrong.Check out this one
Indian Corolla is expensive than the Pakistani made one
By Baber K. Khan (bk) on December 17, 2012

Indian Corolla is expensive than the Pakistani made one | PakWheels Blog

No mate convert rates into Rupees Pak corolla is expensive by around 4 lacs.

Moreover Corolla is not for middle class, here we get a lot of option in Rs 5 lac range.Really quality one.

bhai sahab koon c gari aap ko 5 lac may mil rahe hain in Pakistan zara batana pasand karengay "LOL"
LOL Yar you know Indian member kay dill raknay kay leye karna parta hy:D:rofl::rofl: i know our LOcal assemblers are producing Shittttttttt if we compare with its price.Very Cheap Material.

Yesterday my brother Bought New efi Mehran vx for 640000.when the showroom workers finished fitting car one of woker closed the Bonnet Front Hood of the car it was not closed properly then he push down a lil hard with his hand to close the hood and when he moved his hand 2 dents has been made due to its lil hard Push I was Like WTF:angry: What will happen when somebody Crashes it at 80 or even 60 KMH:bad::hitwall:

Which Canada do you live in, even a base Elentra is 15000 in canada I live. I should visit your Canada and import a 9000 Hyundai in my Canada and sell it for profit

You do realize that Hyundai makes a lower model than the Elentra right?
You could buy last years model (before the redesign) for $9000 if you paid cash.
This car had all the safety equipment, a modern engine, and things like seat belts, which apparently are a luxury option in Pakistan.

May be because of economy of scale. You cant import (duty high duty) and smaller market will mean everything will be costlier (or less feature at same price point).

Pakistan has nearly 180 million people and a middle class the size of all of Poland. People are paying way too much for junk cars there because of the auto industry mafia. They don't companies like Hyundai to come in and sell good quality reliable modern cheap cars because then they can't keep making insane profit from their crap.

Which Canada do you live in, even a base Elentra is 15000 in canada I live. I should visit your Canada and import a 9000 Hyundai in my Canada and sell it for profit
Well said.
Pakistani should not talk negative, if ever they wish to speak.
In USA, no car is below $13,000, plus local taxes, period.

Bro we have Mehran,Alto and Cultus and other small cars here in PAK and your Calculations are wrong.Check out this one
Indian Corolla is expensive than the Pakistani made one
By Baber K. Khan (bk) on December 17, 2012

Indian Corolla is expensive than the Pakistani made one | PakWheels Blog

Just went through the article and the author has said certian facts but has ignored the more technical aspects. To be frank, Difference between an Indian corolla to a pakistani is very huge. Lets bring the comfort, transmission comfort, adherence to Euro standards, etc etc.

U must be knowing there are various variants of city n corolla, ZXI being at the top. What model are we comparing. I am sure Honda zxi model in pakistan wud no where be near than that of Indian zxi model. Do check an revert. Regards.

Just went through the article and the author has said certian facts but has ignored the more technical aspects. To be frank, Difference between an Indian corolla to a pakistani is very huge. Lets bring the comfort, transmission comfort, adherence to Euro standards, etc etc.

U must be knowing there are various variants of city n corolla, ZXI being at the top. What model are we comparing. I am sure Honda zxi model in pakistan wud no where be near than that of Indian zxi model. Do check an revert. Regards.

Toyota Corolla Have International standards not Local Country Standards My Friend they have different Exterior design but Have same standard Quality of comfort, transmission comfort,Engine,adherence to Euro standards all around the World because its a international Brand TOYOTA.
We dont have zxi Models in Pakistan for Honda we have Honda Vtec,Honda VTi,Honda prosmatic And STEREO MATIC
Civic VTECMT Rs=19,00.000/-
Civic VTECPT Rs=20,00,000/-
Civic VTIMTSR Rs=21,03,000/-
Civic VTIPTSR Rs=22,23,000/-

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom