What's new

Pakistan:Atleast 17 killed in Balochistan attack.

When I say Pakistan, I do not mean all Pakistanis.. Just the Pakistani Govt and some Pakistani fanboys (who I hope are a minority in Pakistani population) on this forum

I also don't meam all Bharatis. Just the state of Bharat and it's fanboys. Obviously it wasn't plan of some ordinary citizen of Bharat to support terror factions like LTTE.

I also don't meam all Bharatis. Just the state of Bharat and it's fanboys. Obviously it wasn't plan of some ordinary citizen of Bharat to support terror factions like LTTE.

What about your extraordinary Army and spy agency supporting pakistani terror organizations like Lashkar-e-Toiba and Jaish-e-Mohammad??

Pak army,ISI terrorism killing innocent poor Balochis......Balochistan should break away from Pakistan as soon as possible otherwise there won't be a single living Balochi left in Balochistan

Sipah E Sahiba is your own strategic asset and your own Punjabi politicians in Lahore are quite chummy with these boys. Its quite open and obvious, hence it misses your attention. I understand.

shiite_rana_sanaullah_ssp_chief.jpg

Seems to be the victims were Shia's. Must be one of those extremist groups that routinely target Shia's of Pakistan.

What about your extraordinary Army and spy agency supporting pakistani terror organizations like Lashkar-e-Toiba and Jaish-e-Mohammad??

Lol. You Bharatis love to say Lashkar e Toiba. Even though you pronounce and spell them worng you keep repeating this word. :lol:

Obsession.

Lol. You Bharatis love to say Lashkar e Toiba. Even though you pronounce and spell them worng you keep repeating this word. :lol:

Obsession.

it's a banned Pakistani islamic terror outfit....since you are giving too much importance to spellings,I would rename it.....Lashkar -e-ISI...is it OK with you now??

More people die of rabies than of Lashkar e Toiba in India. Grow up and stop ranting about your paranoia everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom