What's new

Pakistan asks US to bring India on dialogue table

only one of them is our neighbor which is Afghanistan. when you mention south Asia why u guys forget Pakistan also share border with central and west Asia, we are Founding member of 10 member central and west Asian bloc ECO..

The Economic Cooperation Organization was the successor organisation of what was the Regional Cooperation for Development (RCD), founded in 1964, which ended activities in 1979. In 1985 Iran, Pakistan and Turkey joined to form the ECO. By the fall of 1992, the ECO expanded to include seven new members; Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Then good for you,Why are you part of SAARC if you are close with Central and West Asian Countries?
Since SAARC is irrelevant to you.

Then good for you,Why are you part of SAARC if you are close with Central and West Asian Countries?
Since SAARC is irrelevant to you.

We are there bcoz we dont want our smaller regional countries completely fall in hand of terrorist gangaland, this would be disastrous for them, to stop this disaster we have to continue with Saarc and keep pushing for Chinese inclusion in SAARC so we can make bharat an irrelevant country in SAARC,

All members of SAARC are supportive of Chinese membership except bharat, if Bharat keep blocking Chinese membership smaller countries wont like it and maybe they will push for other regional bloc with Chinese leadership independent from bharat.. no one want to stay away from giant economy like China.

We are there bcoz we dont want our smaller regional countries completely fall in hand of terrorist gangaland, this would be disastrous for them, to stop this disaster we have to continue with Saarc and keep pushing for Chinese inclusion in SAARC so we can make bharat an irrelevant country in SAARC,

All members of SAARC are supportive of Chinese membership except bharat, if Bharat keep blocking Chinese membership smaller countries wont like it and maybe they will push for other regional bloc with Chinese leadership independent from bharat.. no one want to stay away from giant economy like China.
So you think you are some Caretaker for South Asia? I bet Bangladesh would disagree when they summoned your Ambassador over your Resolution in Assembly over hanging of war criminal of 71 war in Bangladesh.

Like i said,Pakistan stands isolated in SAARC,it can be seen with the boycott call of SAARC summit in Islamabad,this november,voiced by all SAARC nations.

Anyways keep plotting and doing your thing,i don't need to argue and prove anything.India will only see that no more exchanges happen between Pakistan in future.
Bye.

Call it bad planning, sudden loss of interest of Americans and rest of the World or call it bad luck, the mess created during Soviet war was too much to clean for Pakistan alone. Rather than helping in cleaning the mess, Indians came out openly and saw this as an opportunity to destabilize Pakistan. If it wasn't for the efforts and sacrifices of our Armed forces, Pakistan would have turned into another Iraq, or Syria or Libya.

But we are standing strong. Willing to put on a fight if it is thrown our way, better than before. So I would suggest India focuses on the larger picture of becoming a strong economy rather than meddling with already battling Pakistan with the hope that it can disintegrate Pakistan once and for all. Because, one thing is for sure, we have kept our eyes and ears open despite getting body blows and earmarked our enemies during last decade and it would just be a matter of time before we start paying out our debts in the same currency and that is what India should not want to happen.

As for Pakistan asking US to bring India to discussion table - why not! I do not see any harm in it unless someone has ego issues, rather I find it mature for the Government since this shows its desire to put an end to recent hike in border tensions. However, the official word from Pakistan at the UN and for the World had been 'the desire for peace shall not be considered our weakness'

There are whole two decades missing from your memory. Try Midozolam for Amnesia.

So you think you are some Caretaker for South Asia? I bet Bangladesh would disagree when they summoned your Ambassador over your Resolution in Assembly over hanging of war criminal of 71 war in Bangladesh.

Yes we are thats why as of now we are only one standing against bharti hegemony in south Asia, as for this pity game between Pakistan and Bangladesh, it can be solved with one call from Islamabad, we just have to give assurance to hasina that we will not speak against you and you have to reciprocate this, and the next day she would be okay with Pakistan, but why should we do this? as i said they dont matter for us at all..

Like i said,Pakistan stands isolated in SAARC,it can be seen with the boycott call of SAARC summit in Islamabad,this november,voiced by all SAARC nations.

Pakistan may stand isolate with most of them (except Sri lanka and Nepal), but not China, on inclusion of China, its India which stand completely isolate.. we have to look how long you can deny Chinese inclusion, as i said smaller countries would not like to lose alliance with China( who can fill all their needs in civilian and military tech, who can invest large chunk of money) for sake of bharat..

Anyways keep plotting and doing your thing,i don't need to argue and prove anything.India will only see that no more exchanges happen between Pakistan in future.
Bye.

same here, bye :-)

There are whole two decades missing from your memory. Try Midozolam for Amnesia.
The current wave of global terror is rather newish and gained impetus only post 911. My discussion is based on that. Becoming part of global anti terror effort also over saw Pakistan clamping on any individuals who were pro Jihad, be that for Afghanistan or for Kashmir. There were large scale crackdowns everywhere in the country and any one with a shred of doubt was questioned. But that was not at all reciprocated well by India which probably resulted in people rethinking their whole strategy of disengaging entirely.

The debate is not about drooling in love but is more about maintaining an acceptable and functional relation where more good things happen than bad.

The current wave of global terror is rather newish and gained impetus only post 911. My discussion is based on that. Becoming part of global anti terror effort also over saw Pakistan clamping on any individuals who were pro Jihad, be that for Afghanistan or for Kashmir. There were large scale crackdowns everywhere in the country and any one with a shred of doubt was questioned. But that was not at all reciprocated well by India which probably resulted in people rethinking their whole strategy of disengaging entirely.

The debate is not about drooling in love but is more about maintaining an acceptable and functional relation where more good things happen than bad.

Doesn't explain the blank of two decades in your previous post which made you to jump from Soviet Jihad to Pakistan circa 2005. Had you taken those two decades ,in which you nurtured terrorism, into cognizance, you would have understood that the terrorism you get was not only your responsibility, but your comeuppance.

Pakistan has no moral ground to claim victimhood for terrorism.

Doesn't explain the blank of two decades in your previous post which made you to jump from Soviet Jihad to Pakistan circa 2005. Had you taken those two decades ,in which you nurtured terrorism, into cognizance, you would have understood that the terrorism you get was not only your responsibility, but your comeuppance.

Pakistan has no moral ground to claim victimhood for terrorism.

Which 2 decades? Soviet war in itself started warming up way back in 70s. Pre that was the era of Indian terrorism in East Pakistan. If we go further back, it still was the era of Indian illegal occupation of the state of Kashmir on which UN had clear resolutions. It is more about perspective for you rather than the real substance.

And if the 2 decades of your start from 80s, please note that Pakistan put everything on stake fighting an oppressor super power of time Soviets in Afghanistan and in its own border regions. The Mujahideen of that era (for the whole western world and US) were conveniently left behind with humongous dumps of ammunition to duel it amongst themselves. Even during that time ,India was licking its lips hoping to finish Pakistan once and forever and created unrest on eastern borders.

Victim hood? Pakistan ranks #1 in countries who have braved the menace of terrorism and still is fighting a war. No country on planet earth has have to face the kind of odds we did and came out strong. If it wasn't for the sacrifices, it would have become worst than Syria, Iraq , Libya etc and we take pride in it rather than whining claiming victimhood

Look i am in no mood to convince you or Pakistan,You keep believing that its business as usual,while we know it is not.You keep living in your dream.
All Film producers had to give a written statement that they will never cast any pakistani artistes in future and they were fined for casting Pakistani artistes each had to pay a 5crore rupees to Army welfare fund.

Along with Afghanisthan,Bhutan,Nepal,Sri Lanka,Maldives mean nothing to you then that means all your neighbours in South Asia mean nothing to you,that is very nice to hear.

Good for PCB,if its running ok. We wont be watching any PSL,we already have IPL which has the market of more than 1.5 Billion viewers.

Keep thinking that IWT will be the same as before,it will not be.When things such as these are discussed in public and the IWT annual meeting was boycotted by India this year,it should tell you things have changed, wait and see int he future Summer,you will understand it.

Typical Pakistan of you to praise UPA as great,because i know they would keep quiet even after so many attacks nor did they allow the military to have a free hand at border,always kept them restrained.
Indian Army got a morale boost so did the public,that is why every opposition party is running helter skelter to sidetrack public support of Modi,Those opposition parties are looking at a existential crisis now after Surgical strikes,everyone had to fall in line.Even the film producers who were adamant before thinking nothing would happen,now they are begging people to watch their movie,which people have already made their mind to boycott.

As i said before,i say again, i cannot convince a country which does not take its 3000 dead soldiers in Kargil,no proof is enough for them.So End the matter with this.
You live your life,while we will build a better wall to keep you away forever,No more exchanges.Thank you.
Goodbye,don't message or reply to my posts from now on again.

You can't convince me.in fact you can't even convince a lot of your compatriots about these imaginary surgical strikes. This is how bad your situation is right now.

You can ask all the extortion from your film producers. I as a Pakistani is enjoying the fact that my enemy military has stooped so low that it has to use trolls of MNS to extort money from its own film producers. :lol:

All the countries that you named are not our neighbors. We don't even share any border with any of them other than Afghanistan. You can feel proud of being living in company "small kids" of this region. We are fine with it. :)

Do watch PSL. They are more fun than drama of surgical strike that your army has presented on Sep 29.

We would get our water. I have given you time till next winters. we would be getting our water till then too. Nothing much to say here. It is just another false dream of your Shree Modi jee.

UPA was more harmful to Pakistan. Yeah we thrashed them just like we are thrashing NDA. But still they were a bigger threat. Indian army can get all the boost from fake claims. It would have no impact on the situation at IB and LOC where they are still getting bullets and mortars.

You can keep repeating Kargil war. That doesn't change the fact that your DGMO had to run away from the press meet without answering any questions about this so called surgical strike.

Keep believing whatever shit you want to. Just remember that this is a Pakistani forum and whenever you would repeat your false claims here, we would be ready to refute your fake bravado and through them back on your face.

Bye. :)

Back
Top Bottom