What's new

Pakistan asks India to handover Kasab, Ansari

James007

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik has asked Indian high commissioner on Saturday to hand over Ajmal Kasab and Fahim Ansari to Pakistan and sought details of about 32 Indians in connection with the Mumbai attacks.

While discussing Pak-India relations at Interior Ministry, Malik asked for detailed information regarding the Mumbai attacks.

Malik asked the delegation to bring the Indian officials to Pakistan in Pakistani courts who investigated Kasab.

Malik said that the Pakistan Government has taken strict action against banned organistaions and have seized around 16 bank accounts of Jamat-ud-dawa.—DawnNews

Yea - just read it. But the Indian media is reporting that they have demanded access to Kasab.

Provide access to Kasab, Pakistan tells India: Rediff.com India News

I don't see a problem in giving access to Kasab on Indian soil to Pakistani personnel if it helps provide traction to the trial in Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan should have given consular access and legal assistance to Kasab right after he was arrested.

@Abhiras - I would prefer if he rots in jail for the rest of his life - in solitary confinement. That is a bigger punishment than hanging.

We can hand them back in "installments"!! Lets begin with the limbs!! Such criminals deserve mob verdicts!!

@Abhiras - I would prefer if he rots in jail for the rest of his life - in solitary confinement. That is a bigger punishment than hanging.

Not a good idea. Remember flight IC814 and the subsequent release of Maulana Masood Azhar?

This man needs to be hanged no doubt. But before that we should torture him and try to extract as much information as we can.

Not a good idea. Remember flight IC814 and the subsequent release of Maulana Masood Azhar?

This man needs to be hanged no doubt. But before that we should torture him and try to extract as much information as we can.

We should extract as much information from his as possible - yes. But that is already done - he is a brainwashed jehadi - hardly a mastermind. If he had half a brain - he would not have come willing to die on a fidayeen mission.

Torture him? Certainly not. I did personally suffer from 26/11 - but I do believe that the day which defines me as an Indian is not 26 of November but the 26 of January. It is important to maintain a difference between the jehadis and us.

Well yes,,this can be the better alternative....
But presently he is been given VIP treatment

let em scums rot and die in India we dont need them in Pak ...we have enough fundo junk to deal with

let em scums rot and die in India we dont need them in Pak ...we have enough fundo junk to deal with

dude he was pak national,atleast u shud try to get him back,and treat him watever he deserves for the sake of people who died:undecided::undecided:

dude he was pak national,atleast u shud try to get him back,and treat him watever he deserves for the sake of people who died:undecided::undecided:

pak national who speaks writes in hindi even his dialect is hindi, lol:rofl:

btw what in fansi?????, (hanging??):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom