Pakistan arrests Taliban responsible for Ahmadiyya Mosque attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehsan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan arrests Taliban responsible for Ahmadiyya Mosque attack | Rabwah Times

Taliban militants who attacked a Mosque of the minority Ahmadiyya community last week in Pakistan's Punjab province have been arrested and arms, suicide jackets were seized from them, police said.

Four terrorists had attacked 'Baitul Salat Mosque', of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Taunsa Sharif, some 350 kilometres from Lahore, on July 11, Dera Ghazi Khan district police officer Ghulam Mubashar Maikin told reporters.

IMG_5821-265x300.jpg

Dera Ghazi Khan DPO Ghulam Mubashar Maikin
During the attack on the Mosque a policeman deployed there was also shot, while the terrorists fled the spot when other security guards returned the fire, Maikin said.

He said a special team was constituted to arrest the militants.

Mubashir told reporters that Hanif and Khalid were arrested on Monday. He revealed that the suspects were associated with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and Al-Qaeda. Mubashir said the men were associated with the subgroup Al-Farooq that had previously carried out attacks in Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh and Attock.

He said police had seized arms including pistols, Kalashnikov rifles and suicide jackets from them. Mubashir said police had also seized hate literature, armament manuals and material on ways of conducting attacks and executing suicide bombings from the men.

Raids are underway to arrest the accomplices of the terrorists, Maikin said.
Regarded by orthodox Muslims as heretical,

Ahmadiyya Muslims are not allowed to refer to their places of worship as mosques or to publicly quote from the Quran - acts punishable by imprisonment of up to three years.

Pakistan's constitution was amended 40 years ago to declare Ahmadiyya to be non-Muslims.

MOD Edit: POLITE (PAKISTANI) NOTICE TO COMMENTATORS:
please note that this thread is not about the religious standing of Ahymediah faith, but about the claimed capture of the mass murderers belonging to TTP
for once stop your religious bickering (IB)

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be tortured till death.. Mother******

Finally... with departure of Zardari, our security agencies have started to make progress overall.

If they are non muslims , how come they call their place of worship a Mosque and and refer to themselves as Muslims . Don;t Muslims take objection to them for this
there are objections, but it is our duty first to protect them before we start putting restrictions on them

One of my Pakistani friends told me that in Pakistan many people believe that Ahmadiyyas are wajib ul qatl...is that true?
unfortunately many people do believe it, but let me make it clear I DO NOT BELIEVE IT
they are loyal citizens of Pakistan, and as long as they remain loyal to us they are our best citizens such as Maj Gen Akhter Hussain Malik and his brother Brig Amjad and Dr Abdus Salam, Sir Zafar Ullah Khan etc

Yes sadly many do

But why ? The Ahmadiyyas are legally non-Muslims and are prohibited from calling themselves Muslims. Why can't they just be left alone to go about their business by the majority ?

please bear with me while I clear the half-arsed comments by the posters.
the thread was about capture of terrorists NOT the debate about the faith of the Ahmedis.

I will re-open shortly.

in case y didnt notice, they are not Muslims, but a minority of Pakistan, and our responsibility to protect
it is absolutely irrelevant to discuss their religious standing. why quote the flame bait?

But why ? The Ahmadiyyas are legally non-Muslims and are prohibited from calling themselves Muslims. Why can't they just be left alone to go about their business by the majority ?
sorry i had to give you infraction you are acting like a pest and baiting people.
the faith of the victims was irrelevant. the discussion should have been about the capture of their murderers

Yes sadly many do
and sadly he doesnt care and just posting this to provoke some hot headed people to start posting fatwas.
Ahmedis are like Jews of Poland and Germany of the 1940s. they are persecuted and harassed and TTP has made this persecution an industrial scale just other targeted communities.

Hang these Sons of _______ , by their delicate parts.

Pakistan needs to have zero tolerance for religious bigotry........
reopened the thread now to see if the posters care to say anything about the attackers

I doubt it but why give up hope

The Qadianis themselves do not respect the laws of Pakistan.

Technically speaking we Ahmadis should be in UN trying to prosecute Pakistan for genocide and targeting of particular community which is breaking Geneva conventions which Pakistan is signatory to.

We break the law you say? Tell when did Ahmadis start doing revenge attacks on Sunni mosques? Do not assume our peaceful nature with cowardice, we love Pakistan because we helped with its creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom