What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

SEV86Yu.jpg

Posted it in March, 2018 here on pdf. Just resharing what I photographed.

Nice catch , based on this route this vt4 demonstrator came in via air then i suppose

So you are implying they are for us!
Those pictures are of Thai VT4s , which were first shared by Dead District on twitter , whom i corrected on twitter but he did not remove his post but corrected it later on , in the time in between retards like that dude jimme chan quickly retweeted the tweet .

The origin of this mistake actually dates back to a post a few months ago of new batch of Thai VT4s that were shipped from china , which first were mistaken as pakistani ones by some weibo user , and based on his mistake many people including army recognition made their articles that pak has received VT4s without verifying , however a few days later most of those articles were removed.

The origin of this mistake actually dates back to a post a few months ago of new batch of Thai VT4s that were shipped from china , which first were mistaken as pakistani ones by some weibo user , and based on his mistake many people including army recognition made their articles that pak has received VT4s without verifying , however a few days later most of those articles were removed.

Those were not Thai vt-4s. Camo and frontal ERA Coverage was different.

PA does have received the VT-4s.

I hope not. I hope PA rejects it and continues with AK production.
Why? VT4 has proven it self to be far more capable than AK1. And Pakistan will very likely domestically produce VT4 as Al Haider in coming years just like it has domestically produced VT1 as Al Khalid in the past.

Why? VT4 has proven it self to be far more capable than AK1. And Pakistan will very likely domestically produce VT4 as Al Haider in coming years just like it has domestically produced VT1 as Al Khalid in the past.
AK-1 should have been a better tank than VT-4. With all the experience on upgrading T-59 into AZ and working on Type-90 II, HIT should have been excelling by now in tank design and its capabilities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom