What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Sir but right now they are stuck with Afghan Deal. They want us to deliver Afghan Deal so I think despite their issues with Turkey they would release the engines. Although I am expecting them offer Pakistan more zulu helicopters and zulus will be delivered soon followed by a bigger order.

the Engine production is predicted to start by 2024 after its testing and trials has concluded. hopefully its integration with T 129 will start in the meantime as well so that T 129 is available after engine integration and trials.
Pakistan army should request few units again for verification of T129 new engine to save time.
Zulus will be embargoed. the Afghan deal is hanging by the thread due to US elections and possible change of administration. And those opposed to Pakistan brokered deal are doing their best to sabotage the deal.

General request to all members to keep this Thread strictly to T129 and its components. for any comparisons and details about other helicopters please use already existing countless threads.

thanks

The year 2024 was given as an "estimate" by the editors of Turkish Defense Magazines in 2018, when the engine was first started. If everything goes well in the platform tests, the engine will already be in mass production in the last quarter of 2021, when the T625 will enter mass production. Experts said the date of 2024, taking into account the fact that the single crystal turbine blades are still in the development phase. 100 thousands of blades were recently delivered to TEI by Tubitak Mam, and if the engine passes the tests, there is no reason not to start production directly. The company is currently actively producing T700s.

giphy.gif

the Engine production is predicted to start by 2024 after its testing and trials has concluded. hopefully its integration with T 129 will start in the meantime as well so that T 129 is available after engine integration and trials.
Pakistan army should request few units again for verification of T129 new engine to save time.
Zulus will be embargoed. the Afghan deal is hanging by the thread due to US elections and possible change of administration. And those opposed to Pakistan brokered deal are doing their best to sabotage the deal.

General request to all members to keep this Thread strictly to T129 and its components. for any comparisons and details about other helicopters please use already existing countless threads.

thanks
I have posted news regarding US silent sanction on Turkey, where US has not responded to Turkish request for third party engine delivery and US has approved none new engine delivery to Turkey ... so if Trump reelected then forget T129 for another 4 years to 5 years ..

Turkey Hires Washington Lobbyist to Help Clear Helicopter Sale to Pakistan

Turkey has hired a Washington law firm to lobby with the US administration for securing an export licence which will help complete a $1.5 billion sale of ATAK helicopters to Pakistan.

“Concerned by the continued delay of the sale to Pakistan, previously unreported filings required by the U.S. Foreign Agents Registration Act show that Turkish Aerospace Industries-TAI (which manufactures the ATAK helicopter) hired US law firms, Greenberg Traurig LLP and its lobbying sub-contractor Capital Counsel LLC, to lobby the relevant congressional leaders and the White House to secure the requisite export licences,” Turkish media ahvalnews reported today.

Instead of saying that the "lobbyist" should help in getting AH-1Z cleared too and potentially pave way for more F-16s for Pakistan, you are blaming Turks ?
that wil be worse idea ever we should stay away from further US equipment . i am happy they banned us on CSF . we should pay lobby to make sanctions more harder .

that wil be worse idea ever we should stay away from further US equipment . i am happy they banned us on CSF . we should pay lobby to make sanctions more harder .
I inserted a silly emoji as a joke in that post but it didnt come up.
On a serious note, you never know - what if the first few come with American engines. Later, if TOT occurs, then Turkish engines and other upgrades would have kicked into production. Its just viable to keep options option.

You never know - what if the first few come with American engines. Later, if TOT occurs, then Turkish engines and other upgrades would have kicked into production. Its just viable to keep options option.
i think with 1.5bn$ we can get a decent offer from many sources . all this bhai bhai thing make the mess .

Cant understand Erodagan's S400 decision.
خود تو ڈبوہے ہیں
ہمیں بھی لے ڈوبے

Cant understand Erodagan's S400 decision.
خود تو ڈبوہے ہیں
ہمیں بھی لے ڈوبے
I have no idea why he prioritizes a questionable SAM system over the state of the art stealth fighter. The S-400 supporters' rationale makes absolutely no sense at all.

I have no idea why he prioritizes a questionable SAM system over the state of the art stealth fighter. The S-400 supporters' rationale makes absolutely no sense at all.
1. diversification.
2. He is a pro islamic leader and not liberal and amercians are not happy about his approach. He didnt wanted to be another Saddam. So now he is sure that friend and foe identification will not be hurdle in air defence with western aircrafts and russian air defense system.
3. Basically he had the balls to secure himself against US interventions

thanks
to be honest the weapon deals will be based upon how skillful diplomacy we do

with respect to afghan deal, bidden will probably leave afghanistan fatser then trump, he was the one who said to leave with no deal but obama listened to generals instead..i doubt he would ..but then party pressure is something too..b
however looking at 80% people want USA troops to leave afgahnistan deal or no deal, i doubt uSA is staying unless afghan taliban start working for alq again then ofocurse

Hi s400 might be the reason when NATO and American sams didn’t stop Russian fighter to enter into Turkish airspace and with so much fuss created for bringing down Russian fighter at the end blame game started and I think to calm down the situation Turkish president directly contacted Putin which result in the end of getting S400 mind you guys before that Turkish were begging USA for a long time for a Patriot missile defence which USA reluctant to supply
and if you guys remember some time back Chinese tried to sell them their I think FD2000 which been sabotaged by USA and been promised by them for a more robust and longer range sam from them
if possible for someone to answer is it not possible for Turkish to integrate Russian engines into ATAK beside getting full engine support now a days Russian / Turkish / Iranians & Chinese are sailing together
thank you

Back
Top Bottom