What's new

Pakistan army's 'extra-judicial killing video, army says its a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
"AND IF THEY WERE TALIBAN I DONT MIND AT ALL,"
Are you sane??? How in the hell Army can kill them just because they were talibans??? You have to show that you are somehow different than Talibans.

I do agree with Mercenary Ali's pov. This video appears to be authentic, contrary to what many members here and people in general wish to believe.

It is a gross violation of human rights when the victims are blindfolded and shot point blank range in cold blood! They were in Army's custody and the army should have taken precautions to either prevent such an incident occurring or (for those who want to believe otherwise) stopped video recording of this incident to avoid evidence. Unless they are killed in battle or killed after ascertaining that they were indeed armed militants (either way I dont care about their rights) killed later, this smacks of gross violations.

COIN = winning hearts and minds. How is this going to help?

What I had said was just this;

1. KILL NO ONE UNTIL THE PERSON HAS BEEN PROVEN GUILTY
2. Set up a COMMISSION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT to determine whether the suspects are Talibs .
3. ANY ONE PROVED TO BE A TALIB IS GUILTY.
4. Charge them for WAR CRIMES
4. Then, depending on the level of their crime, Either Imprison, or Execute the Talib in an official way.
|
|
|
|
|
\/

TEHREKE TALIBAN PAKISTAN is a CANCER, Talibs are the cancer cells, WE HAve to either INHIBIT THEM by other means or SIMPLY Destroy them so that PAkistan can survive.

VIVA LA JUSTICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mercanry_Ali

I would like to ask you to check the video again, just at the begging of video at 0:01 second it show the title of video" THE KILLING OF PASHTOONS BY PAKISTAN ARMY IN SAWAT WALLY" and at the last line show the web address Afghan Social Democratic Party ASDP

To all readers of this thread I will request them to visit the above web address study it care fully what my observation about this web site is it's on line to serve different purposes(just like greater Baluchistan web sites, or greater Pashtoonnistan although its look like some Democratic Political Party is running this site) the one of them is to attack ISI and Pakistan army.

Now for what reason i am saying this

Afghan Social Democratic Party (Afghan Mellat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kindly just go through the the above mention link which clearly mention that this party was founded in March 8, 1966 by a group of influential bureaucrats associated with the ruling elites(don't you people think this above elite group as whole was the responsible to bring the turmoil in Afghanistan as they bought USSR in Afghanistan).

One of the leaders of this party is Anwar-ul-Haq Ahady who was the Minister of Finance of Afghan Gov. till 2009, one of the well known anti Pakistani in Afghan Gov.

Now Dear just concentrate at the title of the video " THE KILLING OF PASHTOONS BY PAKISTAN ARMY IN SAWAT WALLY" don't you think this title is self explanatory as it is the deliberate attempt to provoke ethnic violence, and if some of you people have forgot please let me remind you of those who were against the operation in sawat Vally specially across the Durand Line and there were some reports that those terrorist were receiving arms, funds and other supports from across the Durand Line.

In Afghanistan more Pushtoons are being killed by American and even by Afghan forces why the do not express their views on this as well.

At 0:05 seconds a warning message appears which clearly state that "If you have any evidence to support the approval of this video kindly contact us" in other words they do not have any evidence to prove their claim and for any lier it's sufficient to prove him a lier if he spread rumors without any evidences.

Last edited:
The lead helicopter, using the moniker Crazyhorse, opens fire. "Hahaha. I hit 'em," shouts one of the American crew. Another responds a little later: "Oh yeah, look at those dead bastards."
Wikileaks reveals video showing US air crew shooting down Iraqi civilians | World news | The Guardian

The above and many such incidents in Iraq and Afghanistan, have not been perpetrated by the Pakistanis. I think it would be more wiser for the clowns at NYT to open their eyes smell some coffee, and look with in them selves rather then pointing fingers at others.

I do agree with Mercenary Ali's pov. This video appears to be authentic, contrary to what many members here and people in general wish to believe.

Sir which litmus test lead you to authenticate this video as original for its originality in filming and incident .

Sir which litmus test lead you to authenticate this video as original for its originality in filming and incident .

Come on Ali how can it not be, after all it is out there to mealing Pakistanis so it should be true. as It is not the holocaust that we are talking about here.

Actually when they show the Taliban standing and blinfolded only one army guy is showed. When they show the military they do not show the Talibaan and when shooting occurs they only show the Talibaan. The video is fake.

In the end, when a single soldier fires shots into the bodies of fallen men and the bodies shudder due to impact of the bullet ..is that also fake??

To me it seems like it has been staged, where is human rights when three of our security personal were killed??

Taliban killed more than 9000 civilians + Armed personal and 3 times bigger army on the eastern front desperately waiting to launch offensive so Pakistan army must be notorious and unmerciful like Nazi Germany.:pakistan::pakistan:

To me it seems like it has been staged, where is human rights when three of our security personal were killed??

Now i do not believe this comparison can be made since they were armed and fired shots. They would not be blindfolded walked out in the Forrest, lined up and killed.

Actual Footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpaDBi-fE8

For me, THIS IS quite real. THE ONLY THING WORTH CONCERNING IS THAT WHETHER THEY ARE TALIBS OR NOT>

IF THEY ARE TALIBS< WELL AND GOOD, ...
I agree... This by NO means is fake... It did happen and they were terrorists and this is called "Justice at ur doorsteps"... If these guys had been let loose they would go and kill more innocents...

At min:3:30 officer asks them...
"&#1705;&#1608;&#1606; &#1587;&#1575; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1575; &#1705;&#1604;&#1605;&#1726; &#1570;&#1578;&#1575; &#1726;&#1746;
reply &#1662;&#1726;&#1604;&#1575; &#1705;&#1604;&#1605;&#1726;
&#1587;&#1576; &#1705;&#1608; &#1570;&#1578;&#1575; &#1726;&#1746;
&#1570;&#1662; &#1662;&#1681;&#1726;&#1608;
"

Someone says in between that ...
"&#1583;&#1608;&#1587;&#1585;&#1575; &#1608;&#1575;&#1604;&#1575; &#1603;&#1604;&#1605;&#1726; &#1588;&#1726;&#1575;&#1583;&#1578;"

None of them could say it... u can see they kept their heads down & could NOT read it... then he signaled the shooting...

Then these RAW trained b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s use name of islam as excuse...
-
-
&#1582;&#1587; &#1705;&#1605; &#1580;&#1726;&#1575;&#1606; &#1662;&#1575;&#1706;
Pak-Fauj Zinda Baad

Last edited:
Taliban killed more than 9000 civilians + Armed personal and 3 times bigger army on the eastern front desperately waiting to launch offensive so Pakistan army must be notorious and unmerciful like Nazi Germany.:pakistan::pakistan:

Really. You want pakistan to be like Nazi Germany ? Just execute people and do mass killings. If that is the case human rights should not be bought up at all when drone strikes kill civilians in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Well if they were traitors backed by Indian, British, US or Israeli agencies then they would've been churned in a grinding machine and their leftovers be spilled over at Afghan border. Since the video is a fake one, one can only laugh at inability of our enemies to defame our Pak fauj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom