What's new

Pakistan army's exercise at Khudai range.

Lt Gen Muhammad Ashraf Saleem visits Sonmiani Ranges

KARACHI: Commander Army Air Defence Command Lt Gen Muhammad Ashraf Saleem visited the Sonmiani Ranges on Monday and witnessed troops of an Air Defense Division mastering their battle skills during training and firing exercise, an ISPR release said. Lt Gen Saleem appreciated the conduct of firing and urged the soldiers to remain vigilant and prepared to thwart any aggression; he took a round of the training area and exchanged views with soldiers on modern battle techniques, the release added. The release also said he was briefed about the conduct and methodology of the exercise; various weapon system were fired by the Army Air Defence Division including the indigenously upgraded guns equipped with laser targeting system and the Oerlikon guns. ppi

can someone tell what the indigenously upgraded guns equipped with laser targeting system are?

hot and sexy. . . is t-90 and t-80 is same

They are similar, but T-90 is the newer model. T-90 combines best of T-80 and T-72.

Pakistan's upgraded T-80 UD and Al Khalid roughly comparable to Indian T-90 in my opinion.

They are similar, but T-90 is the newer model. T-90 combines best of T-80 and T-72.

Pakistan's upgraded T-80 UD and Al Khalid roughly comparable to Indian T-90 in my opinion.

roughly !!!

Dont bother fatman....Let em enjoy the ride :)
Anyways can u post more pics.Thanks

T-80 was not continued bcoz they didnt want to same class tanks(t 90)And our T-80UDs are more near to T-84 UD with major upgrades like turet and stuff.
:disagree: What gives edge to t-90 over Al Khalid?
Anyways sir 80% indian tanks are blind at night.

T-80 was not continued bcoz they didnt want to same class tanks(t 90)And our T-80UDs are more near to T-84 UD with major upgrades like turet and stuff.

:disagree: What gives edge to t-90 over Al Khalid?
Anyways sir 80% indian tanks are blind at night.
How do we compare AL-Zarar with T80UD ? Which one of these two has the vision to fight at night?:rolleyes1:

i think the combine force of 540 pakistani tanks(320 T-80UDs and 220 AKs) can easily take-out indian tank inventory composing of 600 T-90s

:blink: dude did u see ur numbers from wiki?Al khalid was introduced in 2001 we have around 600 now and are going further upgrades.India right now has around 325 T-90 tanks.

:blink: dude did u see ur numbers from wiki?Al khalid was introduced in 2001 we have around 600 now and are going further upgrades.India right now has around 325 T-90 tanks.

There are no 600 AKs in service, rough estimate would be between 250-350. reason being the production got slowed so that as per current and future Indian planned acquisition, AKs are upgraded to meet the Indian armor challenge. That is why we are hearing the AK improved version, being called as AK I by some, and then hopefully in a few years we are gonna see AK II.

Tami all our tanks are night fighting capable.I thought the dude was jokin so i didnt answer.
Az uses same night visions as the AK.And T-80UD is same as T-84 UD with very minor diferences.

Back
Top Bottom