What's new

Pakistan army won international military drill competition known as Pace Sticking Competition

Dude I know a lot of Jocks who would disagree with you violently......
I can understand their violence because i am hurting their cultural values.But whatever their culture over there is i am talking according to perspective of the world outside their culture.
Well yes technically speaking dhoti/lacha worn in pakistani punjab by men in villages is nothing but a "long skirt".
We still wear this in Pakistan. Its called a dhoti...
Come on guys please make some meaningful comparisons.Dhoti is not associated with feminine or women.Its typically worn by men in punjab region.On the other hand frocks are worn by women only.

I can understand their violence because i am hurting their cultural values.But whatever their culture over there is i am talking according to perspective of the world outside their culture.

Come on guys please make some meaningful comparisons.Dhoti is not associated with feminine or women.Its typically worn by men in punjab region.On the other hand frocks are worn by women only.

Short Skirts were NOT worn by women in any parts of Europe perhaps even 100 years ago. The adoption of short skirts is rather recent phenomenon (within last 100 years) due to feminist movement. Otherwise traditionally the european women used to wear longer robes in the past centuries something like the women in this images for traditional dress of germans in the past,
7de45a16cf6b50fa0a944f8bd7f18f3f.jpg

Short Skirts were NOT worn by women in any parts of Europe perhaps even 100 years ago. The adoption of short skirts is rather recent phenomenon (within last 100 years) due to feminist movement. Otherwise traditionally the european women used to wear longer robes in the past centuries something like the women in this images for traditional dress of germans in the past,

Bavarian dress yeah you are right those f...cling Koshers ruined it all

Dude seriously what is wrong with you and why you are trying to win an argument with diverting a topic or giving irrelevant examples of past?
Please talk whats relevant in the modern context.Does not matter its worn recently or not the point is its a women thing which is not popular among men. Period...

Back
Top Bottom