What's new

Pakistan army treating captured Indian wing commander Abhinandan

Means IK is a sellout too. Cares more about money than country's pride.

MAKING THE COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY STRONG
AND MAKING THE AWAAM MORALY DISGRASED...

WHY IS IMRAN SO DESPRATE TO TALK TO MODI??.. WHY IS HE KNEELING SO FAST?

LET GO OF OF YOUR EGO- PM-

I hope next time pilot Abhinandan come to Pakistan via commercial plane .

If you tag me, you invite me to answer. Please, a word of advice; be careful what you wish for. :D I tend to speak my mind.

we will get something pro Pakistan from your Indian Hindu mouth old man :devil: don't worry we will get a word out from you and put it on Bharat Rakshak and Indian defense forums:azn:

we will get something pro Pakistan from your Indian Hindu mouth old man :devil: don't worry we will get a word out from you and put it on Bharat Rakshak and Indian defense forums:azn:

Not Bharat Rakshak. Not those communal curs. Anything else, please.

And it is ungracious to say that you will get something pro-Pakistan from my Indian, indeed, my Bengali Hindu mouth, when even two days ago, Sanghis were mocking me on PDF for betraying India by 'tolerating' Pakistan. That was uncalled for.

Not Bharat Rakshak. Not those communal curs. Anything else, please.

And it is ungracious to say that you will get something pro-Pakistan from my Indian, indeed, my Bengali Hindu mouth, when even two days ago, Sanghis were mocking me on PDF for betraying India by 'tolerating' Pakistan. That was uncalled for.

We will make sure we show every India who is our guy in India ;) other than Adnan Sami ..

i guess you are getting famous among your own country man .. stay safe old man

We will make sure we show every India who is our guy in India ;) other than Adnan Sami ..

i guess you are getting famous among your own country man .. stay safe old man

No, seriously, have you seen the revolted reaction among peace-loving Indians, objecting to the armed forces and our soldiers, sailors and airmen being used by politicians for winning power? There is serious anger.

Incidentally, already Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti, Patiala, Mamata Bannerjee, all have welcomed the gesture of releasing Abhinandan.

DzYMJ_WXQAIzNGy.jpg

No, seriously, have you seen the revolted reaction among peace-loving Indians, objecting to the armed forces and our soldiers, sailors and airmen being used by politicians for winning power? There is serious anger.

Incidentally, already Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti, Patiala, Mamata Bannerjee, all have welcomed the gesture of releasing Abhinandan.

I see some via my FB and other social media , some are appreciating here on PDF ..
I do hear the statement from Mehbooba Mufti but not others . I hope that more people in India see as Positive gesture from Pakistan, and it was a collective decision by Political and Military establishment .

but Joe you gotta admit that India media is just pathetic in their reporting, and some India posters here who are taking it the other level of stupidity by Claiming that WC Abhinandan was release due to India Pressure :hitwall: Put some sense in your fellow Indians Joe .

I see some via my FB and other social media , some are appreciating here on PDF ..
I do hear the statement from Mehbooba Mufti but not others . I hope that more people in India see as Positive gesture from Pakistan, and it was a collective decision by Political and Military establishment .

but Joe you gotta admit that India media is just pathetic in their reporting, and some India posters here who are taking it the other level of stupidity by Claiming that WC Abhinandan was release due to India Pressure :hitwall: Put some sense in your fellow Indians Joe .

It was a sporting gesture, and there are those who will appreciate it as such but will at the same time not back away from a fight, if there is to be one, those who will disdain it and think in their stupid and impenetrably dense way that it was due to force majeure, and those who will feel blessed relief and will thank this opportunity to claw our way back to peace.

On PDF, the two most knowledgeable Indians, one a leftist middle-of-the-roader, the other a rightist-middle-of-the-roader, both belong to the first kind; both being military brats, and one with his creases still on his uniform.

Another group of around ten to twelve, my friends, some right-wing, some left-wing, will belong to the third category.

Without a bradawl, nothing can be done to them. Or for them.

Back
Top Bottom