What's new

Pakistan Army tests Nasr, chief Bajwa says missile puts cold water on India's Cold Start

Dude mathematical war happens every morning. I am just giving my opinion or different ideas.

Its all speculation. I am not giving you Pakistan's strategy for you.

But we make mention of cold start intentionally as a warning. Lol

haha..fair enough.
So then hope you understand that cold start may very well be a warning or a wild goose chase! Like the jab that measures for the knockout punch..
if we do reach that point of war (and I hope we never do), we will find out!
Till then we can proverbially nuke each others countries on the web albeit with minimal fallout :)

haha..fair enough.
So then hope you understand that cold start may very well be a warning or a wild goose chase! Like the jab that measures for the knockout punch..
if we do reach that point of war (and I hope we never do), we will find out!
Till then we can proverbially nuke each others countries on the web albeit with minimal fallout :)

Yes...

Enjoy your yourselves and live and let live till kabooom boom boom

NASR is the main target of IA inducting QRSAM and now procuring Barak 8.

We will have mobile SAM accompanying T-90 formations as they rush from Lahore to Faisalabad. Pakistanis will actually have to detonate nuclear weapons on the ground in their own bases hoping radiation reaches the strike corps.
you would need a system like THAAD which itself isnt even 50% reliable

Every army says that. You ask Navy of Haiti, they are sure they will give a fight against US if ever attacked. But reality is different. You may not know, but Pak army definitely knows it. No need to explain further, it has already been discussed.
time and again we have shown capabilities too and that's the thing your army knows well and that's the reason for not attacking despite preparations since 1987.

time and again we have shown capabilities too and that's the thing your army knows well and that's the reason for not attacking despite preparations since 1987.
War is not good for business. We don't need war with Pakistan. Neither we are interested in anything that happens in Pakistan. So, what's the point in attacking Pakistan? Any gains? We don't have the policy called 'making bombs wile people eat grass'. People will throw out such war mongering leaders.

No it isn't. :lol:I'm just quoting the open policy of you where Zulfikar Ali Bhuto said 'we will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will have our own nuke'.
this is what the nations do when their survival is at the stake we made nukes without eating grass thanks to Afghan war, On a serious notr your country is biggest arm importer while majority of poor people live in your country

this is what the nations do when their survival is at the stake we made nukes without eating grass thanks to Afghan war, On a serious notr your country is biggest arm importer while majority of poor people live in your country
We can handle that perfectly. It's still reducing in numbers, more people are pulled out of poverty, meanwhile something else is reducing in Pakistan and that's not poverty it's literacy.

Put those HeU Plutonium on missile while half of population die in power cut protests.
You have lots of catching up to do if you want to p!ss on cold start..
in order to educate you why don't you visit Pakistan. you may be surprised....but do anything subversive and we will skin you. stay here as a guest and we will honour you

Back
Top Bottom