What's new

Pakistan Army tests Nasr, chief Bajwa says missile puts cold water on India's Cold Start

Any attack on Indian Armed Forces anywhere in the world with Biological / Nuclear weapons, be it tactical or testical will result in comprehensive retaliation to annihilate the enemy country. This has been clarified many times. Please google.

Your govt knows this very well. Will you post INDIAN clarification , will use the tactical weapons and end up being annihilated ? Think about it. NASR use will be an excuse for us and NASR use will be best thing for India.
are you ready for a final battle? in war both sides have freedom to choose their weapons at best do not tell us the rules of engagement.

When nasr is fired ... rest assured all nukes are on mijjiles and people sitting with fingers on trigger waiting for u to respond...

Nasr is last warning before total inhilation.... but most idiots here cannot put 2 and 2 together and think beyond one step

What was last response expected from USSR in case of USN massive assault??
MAD for which 'both' the side were not ready .....
BTW there was no danger of INVASION to the USSR by any of its opponents from any side .... during the whole cold war it was the USSR which had the strategy of Territorial expansion not the US & or Western European countries

So we have no answer to Indian cold start other than battle field nukes. It would serve us well if stop relying only on them and instead build our conventional capability.

That is like launching it one's ownself. And they are never going to be used in actual war. Because definition of a conflict has been changed

It's a brilliant answer and a great equaliser to the billions upon billions india has spent on it's conventional weapons. It has been completely nullified. It's the same reason why india was too weak & powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008 and Uri 2016 despite being more than 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.
That what you are saying is beside the point. You already have enough in the form of conventional nukes to probably act as a deterrent. Nasr and miniature nukes is nothing but a gimmick, any nuclear capable country would retaliate with full capability in event of its troops being subjected to nuclear weapons in the battlefield, be it mini nukes or conventional. And don't think for a moment that you can sway international opinion in your favor but using 'low intensity nukes'.

I am sharing an example which will help. U don't go to war with Pigs..even though u are many times stronger than a pig ...No matter how much mess it creates. There are other ways to handle Pigs ..Pigs may dream for a fight but the same may get denied...
Certainly we are handling the pigs really well :) .

That what you are saying is beside the point. You already have enough in the form of conventional nukes to probably act as a deterrent. Nasr and miniature nukes is nothing but a gimmick, any nuclear capable country would retaliate with full capability in event of its troops being subjected to nuclear weapons in the battlefield, be it mini nukes or conventional. And don't think for a moment that you can sway international opinion in your favor but using 'low intensity nukes'.

Nukes aside, NASR is a highly cost effective, sophisticated and great equaliser to indian conventional military stength. It's made sure that the billions upon billions the indians have spent on conventional weapons to be used against us, has been nullified and wasted.

There was a well made PC game in 2009 named Fallout 3, where the player could dish out miniature nukes one after the other to take out mutated creatures roaming a post apocalyptic nuclear wasteland. The players were handed that weapon late in the game,almost towards the end. Mind you,as the name suggests, the entire game was set in a country laid to waste by nuclear warfare.

The collorary must be clear by now, use of nuclear weapons be it conventional or tactical spells doom for the subcontinent,it would be the endgame,just as in the videogame. Don't let Nasr fool you, it is no answer to COLD START or whatever you think the Indian Army believes in.
let say india invades Pakistan, conventional forces fail and we use a small tactical nuke ~ <1km blast radius inside our own territory, will india be justified to go all out nuke over pakistan and in turn risking 1.5 billion Indian to nuclear weapons, as there is no way india can nullify pakistani triad of sea, air and land base nukes..
the answer is straight no.

What was the combine response of USA & Europe when Russia Introduced Operational Maneuver Group Strategy despite all the "CONVENTIONAL" resources they had .....??
I have no problem understanding the MAD doctrine here but unlike USA and Russia, India and Pakistan are too near to each other. On another note both Russia and US were too big to be destroyed in one go while this is not the case with Pakistan. So if we intend to use nukes, than we should be prepare to use it in one go and not just on invading Indian armored columns.

India and Pakistan are too near to each other.
Europe & USSR were next to each other in-fact just at the other side of BERLIN WALL
even than
On another note both Russia and US were too big to be destroyed in one go while this is not the case with Pakistan.
Our Survivability might not be coming from the vast area but from our geography, btw even during Mushraf time we had developed secured land based second strike bases & the same was conveyed to India using USA diplomatic channels (Pervaiz Musharaf on record said this).
So if we intend to use nukes, than we should be prepare to use it in one go and not just on invading Indian armored columns.
I don't know why people forget about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine; plz read the following write up
http://carnegieendowment.org/2016/06/30/pakistan-s-nuclear-use-doctrine-pub-63913
Nasr, may entail another change in Pakistan’s targeting strategy, which has long been focused on countervalue targets, to a combination of counterforce targets and countervalue targets.

Last edited:
Nothing will happen, Nukes are out of equation. Its just for domestic consumption.

The equation is simple enough live with a defeat or die with honor ..... choose dont threaten us with retaliations

I did not see you all committing mass harakiri post 1971 and also in 1999 .

Europe & USSR were next to each other in-fact just at the other side of BERLIN WALL
even than

Europe was next door no doubt however the real threat of nuclear war during Cold war was between US and USSR. Europe was just in the middle due to their location and standing with the US. Hence i mentioned the distance.

Our Survivability might not be coming from the vast area but from our geography, btw even during Mushraf time we had developed secured land based second strike bases & the same was conveyed to India using USA diplomatic channels (Pervaiz Musharaf on record said this).
New information for me. I didnt think there is or was a second strike land based capability, practically i mean.

I don't know why people forget about Pakistan's nuclear doctrine; plz read the following write up
http://carnegieendowment.org/2016/06/30/pakistan-s-nuclear-use-doctrine-pub-63913

I will read this.

Nukes are used when you are desperate. At least now, knowing what happens when used against. This only mean India has overwhelming superiority over Pakistan in any conventional wars.
No country is interested in war. It's a waste of money. Pakistan army dare declare something close to a war. Not even a Kargil type of dress drama by PA as Mujahidheen fighters.
pakistan army had repeatedly made it cleat that we can defeat Indian army in conventional war too. its not about machine and quantity but about strategy and men too.

Back
Top Bottom