What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
pak phoj jindabad

Bajwa majwa jindabad

FP9Bb8YWUAAQLxR

Extension campaign 🤑🤡

The general opinion is more against Shahbaz Sharif and not the Army, that is the root of the issue.
:disagree:
Granted, there definitely are hostile elements which are taking advantage of this as well, but everyone needs to understand you do not get a multi-million retweet hashstag by sponsoring tweets in Pakistan, it just doesn't happen that way.
FP9Bb8YWUAAQLxR

This is interesting that a large body of officers took note of this issue. The reason people think there is a deal or Army is complicit is because of backdoor meetings with Shahbaz and Zubair, suspicious behaviors of a multitude of institutions, and the public statements of politicians like Shahid Khaqan. They just add fuel to the fire.

I believe if this goes on, the ISPR/Army will either come out in public and say themselves that they investigated the letter and there was nothing implying foreign involvement, or there will be some serious discussions going within on how to defuse the situation, and that would be a change at the top.
The Pakistan Army takes its strength from the general public, and that is where it's strength lies. Any erosion in that is detrimental, and the high command would have taken notice of that.

Emotions are high understandably, everyone needs to step outside the box and see the bigger picture. Only time will tell what is going to happen

For the first time in my life I heard anti army slogans at PTI jalsas
Public really has turned against army even the public that was more loyal than the pope
@Norwegian
It changed me and people who know me can attest the fact that I never abused armed forces but now the contract has been breached and bond has been broken

Emotions are high understandably, everyone needs to step outside the box and see the bigger picture. Only time will tell what is going to happen
This is what people are saying
Now I wont say this myself but dekh lo

For the first time in my life I heard anti army slogans at PTI jalsas
Public really has turned against army even the public that was more loyal than the pope
@Norwegian
It changed me and people who know me can attest the fact that I never abused armed forces but now the contract has been breached and bond has been broken

This is what people are saying
Now I wont say this myself but dekh lo
People are letting emotions take over all rationality. This is being exploited by hostile forces also. I've said before our domestic circus is making is unstable, I hope sense prevails

Also how do you know this is a PTI account. There's a lot of fake accounts posting things like this. Also from Indian and Afghan side.

Look at this tweet from Amrullah Saleh, they're all jumping on this bandwagon trying to interfere with our internal issues, we can't let them exploit us:

#bajwa_traitor has 32 k tweets

How embarrassing hope everyone is happy now

Look at this tweet from Amrullah Saleh, they're all jumping on this bandwagon trying to interfere with our internal issues, we can't let them exploit us:
1649788021131.jpeg

Acha?
People are letting emotions take over all rationality. This is being exploited by hostile forces also. I've said before our domestic circus is making is unstable, I hope sense prevails
I disagree first time they are not letting emotions take over their rationality
Also how do you know this is a PTI account. There's a lot of fake accounts posting things like this. Also from Indian and Afghan side.
Dude these are glimpses of what is being said
What I heard at jalsas was far worse and with a bit of plausible deniability I say I agree with that

Don't read too much into that. They are trained to show no emotions.
Sorry, the front row is more like, darn, why did it happen now, couldn't it have waited few more years ? I be retired by then.

60fbd7b9b0809.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom