What's new

Pakistan Army Songs

I love these:

Love the intro ^^!!!

My dad had a cassette with thesea nd we would listen to it whenever we went on long drives :ashamed: prob why Pakistaniyaat is drilled in me :P

Noor Jehan - Aey Watan Key Seejlay

Rang Laye ga Shaheedon ka laho(Pakistan Army Song)

Last edited:
Simply loved this one:

Sathiyon Mujahido Jaag Utha Hay Sara Watan

Ae Mard e Mujahid Jaag Zara - Allaho Akbar (National Song)

Another good one! :pakistan::pakistan:

Apni jaan nazar karoon pakistani beautiful national song.

First time listening to this:

PAF Song - Tum hi sai aai Mujahido by Alamgir

First time listening to this:

Pakistan Army War Song - Ae Dushman e Deen tu nay - Pakistan Army

I remember listening to this one but never knew what she was singing :blink:

Ay Rah e Haq k Shaheedo Sweet

Heard this one :

Allah se Darnay Walay Dartay Nahi Aur Kisi Se - Pak Army Song

This was also my fav:

Dushmano Tum ne Us Qaum ko Lalkara hai (Tasawwar Khanum)

Last edited:
Another lovely one

Tera Pakistan Hai Yeh Mera Pakistan Hai

Sindhi Hum, Balochi Hum, Punjabi Hum, Pathan Hum

Just loved this one ...though not an army song but still

Aao Bacho Sair Karain tum ko Pakistan ki

Sardar Jassi Singh.Sada sohna Pakistan:pakistan:
awesome stuff!! Never heard of him! Thanks for the share!!

For example Harcharan Singh became the first Sikh to join the Pakistan army. For the first time in the 58 year history of Pakistan there has a Sikh been selected into Pakistan's army. Prior to Harcharan Singh's selection in the Pakistani army no individual person who was a member of the Hindu or the Sikh community were ever enrolled in the army, but there are reports which states that the Pakistani Christian community has served in the army and some had even reached into to the ranks of a Brigadier in the army. Moreover, members of the tiny Parsi community have some representation in the Armed Forces. First time in the history of Pakistan as well as in the history of Lahore a Sikh person has been appointed as a traffic Sub Inspector. Dr. Gulab Singh who is just 25 years old, is a practising homeopathic doctor and he is from the same place as Harcharan Singh (Nankana Sahib). Gulab Singh is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Saraiki, Sindhi, and little bit of English.

In yet another contribution to the Pakistani Sikh community, Pakistan Government enacted the Sikh marriage act, Anand Marriage act, in November 2007. This Sikh marriage act allows not only the Sikhs in Pakistan, but also Sikhs living in anywhere in the world to register in Pakistan with the Sikh marriage act.

Ramesh Singh Arora became the first Sikh member of Provincial Assembly of the Punjab of Pakistan after he was nominated by the Pakistan Muslim League (N) (PML (N)).

The first Pakistani Sikh musician also emerged on the music industry in 2009, Jassi Lailpuria, launched his first song on independence day entitled, Sohna Pakistan.

Rupinder Singh Magon (Rup Magon) from the band Josh is also a superstar in Pakistan and is very popular among the youth of the country although he lives in Canada but travels to Pakistan a lot for Concerts and TV engagements. He, along with his band mate Qurram Hussain, was part of Coke Studio as well, which is a big achievement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom