What's new

US War on terror - $5 Billion Dollar Bribe to Pakistan Military to carry out Killings, Torture & Abduction of Thousands of Pakistani People !

Napak Fouj kidnapped Afia Siddiqui from Karachi when she was
with her 3 children and sold her for 55 thousand dollars to the
Americans.

What makes the matter worse is that her children were also handed over
the 5 year old was sent to prison in Afghanistan for 5 years. the 3 year old
was given for adoption in Afghanistan and the under 1 year nobody knows
where that child is.

The eldest where found by Fauzia Siddiqui after 5 years and are back with the
family but 1 child is still missing. May Allah curse Gen Musharaf and his gestapo
police who handed over innocent Pakistani's for dollars.

If you have time listen to this interview and you will realise that it is the Napak
fouj who don't want Afia back because she might expose what they done.
But the truth is out thanks to Clive Smith.

Napak Fouj kidnapped Afia Siddiqui from Karachi when she was
with her 3 children and sold her for 55 thousand dollars to the
Americans.

What makes the matter worse is that her children were also handed over
the 5 year old was sent to prison in Afghanistan for 5 years. the 3 year old
was given for adoption in Afghanistan and the under 1 year nobody knows
where that child is.

The eldest where found by Fauzia Siddiqui after 5 years and are back with the
family but 1 child is still missing. May Allah curse Gen Musharaf and his gestapo
police who handed over innocent Pakistani's for dollars.

If you have time listen to this interview and you will realise that it is the Napak
fouj who don't want Afia back because she might expose what they done.
But the truth is out thanks to Clive Smith.

This is a very good video which perfectly explains how Pakistan Army created a business model from abducting innocent Pakistan citizens and handing them over to US for money !!

I urge members to have a quick listen to understand the great injustices this Army has done and is still doing to Pakistan citizens specially those in Baluchistan and KPK.

This is a very good video which perfectly explains how Pakistan Army created a business model from abducting innocent Pakistan citizens and handing them over to US for money !!

Thanks for putting this up, I was looking for this clip but couldn't find it.

wat i dont get no persons in pak is signing up for riba imf loan so why are they obliged to pay back with usury when they are not the ones took out the loans, when its the crooked government. basically our country leaders are our pimps we are their bit ches and they pimp us out to extract wealth from us. protection money mafia style.

Not surprising. But what makes it even sadder how much of this money actually went to Pakistan? I'm willing to bet most of not all of it ended up in bastard generals overseas bank accounts
Hi,

From where do you think pak made the deal for the JF17's, $ type 054's, 8 submarines, drones etc etc etc---.

Ever wondered where the funds came from---.

Back
Top Bottom