What's new

Featured Pakistan Army soldier Heman Das Kolhi, who laid down his life on duty while serving in Quetta

I think in Riasat-e-Madina, non-Muslims were not permitted to join the military and paid jizya to Muslim to protect them instead (so minorities are not used as cannon fodder like it is done today, look at India, US as examples).

I think in Riasat-e-Madina, non-Muslims were not permitted to join the military and paid jizya to Muslim to protect them instead (so minorities are not used as cannon fodder like it is done today, look at India, US as examples).
Actually you had two options, either join the army and be exempt from jaziya or don’t join the army but pay protection money aka jaziya.
This is what I heard from a learned person..!
In modern states there is no provision for jaziya or code of conduct for slaves as there is no slavery. As states evolve, many old norms will become redundant and new norms will come in its place.

I am talking about ancient times....!
The second para, if you had read clearly mentions that modern states don’t have jaziya... LOL ... and that includes Pakistan.

Man you should try to read a post fully before replying with personal insults...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Army soldier Heman Das Kolhi, who laid down his life on duty while serving in Quetta

Rip brother
I hope Allah will forgive his sins.he was patriotic son of the soil and gave his life for Pakistan.
salute-soldier-computer-icons-military-veteran-png-favpng-kzXqwwkanRXNP3Q5JY7CGmyuB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom