What's new

Featured Pakistan Army soldier Heman Das Kolhi, who laid down his life on duty while serving in Quetta

I think in Riasat-e-Madina, non-Muslims were not permitted to join the military and paid jizya to Muslim to protect them instead (so minorities are not used as cannon fodder like it is done today, look at India, US as examples).
ok so? Pakistan military is a national institution that recruits people based on all walks of society and not confined to just a religion or a cast

Your point being typically butthurt patwari is that you just can't seem to find anything good from the military for an obvious reason

Last edited:
... you just can't seem to find anything good from military for obvious reason

I don't disagree with the military's recruitment drive as I see people as people regardless of race, colour, tribe.

It just crossed my mind how it fits in PM Imran Khan's Riasat-e-Madina which more and more contradicts the Holy Riasat-e-Madina.

I think in Riasat-e-Madina, non-Muslims were not permitted to join the military and paid jizya to Muslim to protect them instead (so minorities are not used as cannon fodder like it is done today, look at India, US as examples).
you will find very few of them but that is the point we want minorities to do their part in defence and progress of pakistan they will not be sent to battle alon their muslim pakistani broter will be with them

I don't disagree with the military's recruitment drive as I see people as people regardless of race, colour, tribe.

It just crossed my mind how it fits in PM Imran Khan's Riasat-e-Madina which more and more contradicts the Holy Riasat-e-Madina.
Pakistan isn't a complete hardline Islamic Sharia state despite of Imran Khan's visions at the end of the day. Politics brought by religion works perfectly for the era the religion came in but doesn't work on a long-term basis as people begin to find ways to exploit, especially in the case of Sharia which is still being debated by scholars but a lot of people have already somehow understood what it is and are trying to implement it.
Just look at Jewish and Christian countries, they have evolved from their religious politics but conservative Christians and Jews still stick to their religious values.
- Coming from a staunch Muslim

Last edited:
you disagree with the military recruitment drive, as mentioned there is no bar to join the military as long as youre Pakistani, but the curse of being patwari makes one bring mouth diarrhea

Inko army me lany waly b Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif Saab thay.

Actually you had two options, either join the army and be exempt from jaziya or don’t join the army but pay protection money aka jaziya.
This is what I heard from a learned person..!
In modern states there is no provision for jaziya or code of conduct for slaves as there is no slavery. As states evolve, many old norms will become redundant and new norms will come in its place.
Muslims paid zakat and non muslims paid Jizya, it was not a tax for protection as you portray it to be. And not every non muslim was required to pay it just like modern day tax, you had to fall in certain category to pay it for example if you are too old you didn't have to pay it.

I hope that Pakistani members start seeing their ‘enemy’ as Indians and not Hindus. No point focusing your anger on a religion, many of whose followers are Pakistanis.
Hope that some of the anti-religious rhetoric dials down on the forum.

I hope that Pakistani members start seeing their ‘enemy’ as Indians and not Hindus. No point focusing your anger on a religion, many of whose followers are Pakistanis.
Hope that some of the anti-religious rhetoric dials down on the forum.

I have always stated that I value a Pakistani Hindu much more than any indian Muslim.

We dearly love all the communities living in Pakistan ,specially the ones in the minority. Our Christian, Sikh and Hindu brothers are special to us, any sacrifice made by them is even more PRECIOUS . May the soul of our beloved brother rest in peace.
We all salute your SIR.
1602322775764.png

Back
Top Bottom